Back at One

To those of you who were puzzled:

548 means:

5-Mahal
4-Kita
8-infinity

Got that from 548 Heartbeats. My all time favorite. Hoho.

-

"Oh, ano, okay na ba diyan? Sa part mo, D, maayos na?"

"'Yong mga balloons tsaka 'yong dadaanan niya ha. 'Yong mga notes, keep them in place, please."

Hindi na mapakali sa Aga sa kakaayos ng set. Everyone was busy. Lahat sila, may kanya kanyang part na gagawin.

What is happening?

He is going to surprise Lea with this today.

Pink and purple balloons were all over the place. There are also notes written on papers with different colors. The video presentation is also ready. He is checking everything and is making sure that everything is well done.

Inabala na niya lahat para dito. They were all here to prepare at exactly 4am. He almost didn't sleep just to prepare this surprise.

Everything is all set.

When Vice hurriedly went near them holding his phone. "Why are you in a hurry, Vice? May mali ba doon sa part mo?" asked Aga.

Vice shook his head and answered, "Lea's on her way here."

"Ayon naman na pala. Sige na! Guys, magready--"

"But she's with Rob."

"What?!" everyone said in unison. All shocked.

"Ngayon lang niya sinabi sa akin na kasama niya si Rob. Sorry, I didn't know." Vice told them.

"What are we going to do?" Vina asked Aga.

"Guys, please naman, gawan natin ng paraan para hindi na makaabot dito sa set si Rob. Please." Aga told them. Everyone looked at him, thinking.

Dawn snapped her fingers, "Sige na, kami nang bahala. Mag-ready na kayo. Sasalubungin na namin siya. Kaming bahala. Sige na, Aga. Kalma ka na. Matutuloy 'to, okay?"

Aga let out a deep sigh, "Thank you, D. Salamat talaga. Salamat, guys!"

In just almost 5 minutes, Lea's car reached the parking lot and Dawn together with Direk Olive and Vice were waiting for her.

She didn't notice them. Rob opened the door of the car for her. She was about to get her things when Rob pulled her and hugged her tight.

"I love you."

She pinched his nose, "My boyfriend's being clingy again? I love you too."

(A/N: Medyo malayo sina Dawn kina Lea so, 'di nila naririnig 'yong pinaguusapan nina Lea. At ganon din sina Lea)

Rob moved his face closer and whispered in her ear, "Huwag mo akong ipagpapalit kay Aga, ha?"

"Ay, shocks! What is he doing?!" commented Vice and watched them, "Is he kissing Lea's neck?! Like, in a public place?!"

Dawn rolled her eyes and faced Vice, "Stop being so sensual, Viceral! May binulong lang eh!"

"Ay, ganon ba, sorry na, beh." he answered.

Lea giggled, "Oo naman, honey. Tara na. They must be waiting for me."

"Wait," he then stole a kiss from her, "I love you."

"Sira ka talaga."

They're almost entering the venue when Dawn, Direk Olive and Vice showed up.

"Hi! Oh, hi, Rob!" Vice greeted. Dawn and Direk did the same.