TGOD- 8

LEA

Hindi pa nakakalayo si Aga, I already saw Dennise running towards him. And when they were only a few inches apart, she threw herself to him and locked herself in his arms.

If I will be true and honest to myself, nakikita ko namang they are good for each other. But I cannot help but think that it would be great if if it was me in her place right now.

"Happy anniversary, babe," she sweetly uttered, her voice loud enough for us to hear. I don't know it was intentional or not, "I have been trying to contact you yesterday, kaso hindi ka sumasagot."

Aga did not even bother looking at me as he gently placed a kiss on her forehead, "Sorry, babe. Lowbatt kasi 'yong phone ko."

I raised my eyebrow at his reason and couldn't help but softly snicker. Tarantado, fully-charged nga 'yang phone mo. You just turned it off, you idiot.

"Ilang beses mo na siyang pinatay sa isip mo?" Vice leaned in and whispered.

She shook her head and replied, "Hindi, 'no. Why would I think of that?"

"Ano? Are you still going to file an annulment?"

She looked at the lovebirds in front of them and replied, "Depende."

"Depende naman saan?"

"Depende sa sitwasyon," she replied and fumbled with the hem of her shirt.

"Eh, sa ganyang sitwasyon?"

"I don't know. Really," I replied as I looked at them. If it weren't because of what happened between Aga and I last night, I would've seen them as a perfect couple.

Kung tutuusin, para kaming mga hangal na nakikipag-laro sa pag-ibig. Aga is cheating on me and on Denise. On me— face to face and on Denise— without her knowing. Ni hindi ko masabi kung sino sa aming tatlo ang dapat na bumitaw.

Kasi asawa ko pa rin naman si Aga. Kahit pa noong naghiwalay kami, binigyan ko na siya ng pahintulot— scratch that— the moment we parted ways and decided to legally separate, we gave each other permission to commit to someone else.

I know it's quite weird and confusing but that's it. That's how it worked for us. Dapat nga, we didn't try to work it out kasi he has Denise already and it's so fool of me to actually give myself to him last night and surrender my whole. But that moment, it felt right. It felt like it was just right.

Pero ngayon, lahat na lang, pagkakamali.

Hindi na ako kinulit pa ni Vice at naputol na rin ang panenermon ko sa sarili ko no'ng lumapit sila sa kung nasaan kami. They were holding each others hands and it sore every bit of my eyes that I had to look somewhere else.

"Nakalimutan mo ba?" she softly asked.

"No," Aga shook his head and let go of her hand, "Babe, dito ka muna. May kukunin lang ako sa taas. I'll be back."

I can see through my peripheral vision that she gave us a look kaya maka-ilang ulit akong napa-pikit, "Sama na lang ako."

"Hindi na. Saglit lang ako. Babalik din ako agad."