TGOD- 3

Lea was peacefully sleeping when someone barged inside her room. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that Athena was the one who entered. If this wasn't her daughter, she'll surely get mad as she doesn't want anyone with no proper authorization to barge inside her room. But of course, her daughter is an exception, she is and will forever be.

"Rise and shine, mommy!" Athena greeted and sat beside her mom.

"Good morning, early bird," Lea greeted her in a sweet voice.

"I've prepared something for you and dad! Tara, kain na tayo, mommy," she cheerfully held her hand to make her stand.

Lea uttered her morning prayer first before standing up to change her clothes and to wash her face.

"Okay, sweetheart. Hintayin mo na lang ako sa baba. Susunod na ako. I'll just wash my face."

Athena smirked as she saw what Lea was wearing at the moment. She's wearing an oversized white shirt. She remembers Lea always wants to wear Aga's shirt every night. She wonders if the shirt she's wearing is her dad's.

"Hindi sa kanya 'to. I bought this when I was still in New York," Lea answered when she saw her daughter observing the shirt.

"Nakakamiss kang makitang mag-suot ng shirt ni daddy, mom," Athena whispered and the sadness in her tone was felt.

Lea just sighed, "I'll just wash my face, anak."

"Mommy naman. Kahit hindi ka naman mag-ayos, ikaw pa rin ang maganda sa paningin ni daddy."

Lea turned her gaze to her daughter, "At sa paningin ko," her daughter added.

She just shook her head and entered the bathroom to wash her face.

When she went out of the bathroom, Athena was standing beside the bed and immediately stared at her mom, "Mom, how many boyfriends did you have?"

She was quite surprised and confused with the sudden question but she replied, "Ha? Bakit? Before your dad... after or... what?"

"Did you mean, you had a boyfriend when you were in London?"

Lea chuckled and applied moisturizer on her face, "Siyempre, wala. Binibiro lang kita."

"So, ilan nga, mommy?"

"I had only 2. Your Tito Frank and your dad."

"Who's your husband now," she teased her.

Lea just shrugged her shoulders and clung her arms on Athena's, "Ewan ko sa'yo. Kumain na tayo."

--

"What took you so long? Kanina pa ako dito. Hindi ako makakain. Hinihintay ko kayo," Aga's voice was calm when he complained about Lea and Athena's late arrival.

Of course he was kidding. He was just... nervous.

"So? Bakit hindi ka pa kumain? Mukha bang hawak namin 'yong kutsara't tinidor?" Lea raised an eyebrow.

Athena looked at Aga and her gaze went back to her mom. Aga just smiled at her remark.

"Eh, bakit? Dati naman, sabay sabay talaga tayong kumakain, 'di ba?" he asked.

"That was before, Aga. Back to the days when we were still good," Lea smirked at him and pulled out a chair for her and her daughter.

Though Athena finds the exchange of banters of her parents very uncomfortable, she remained silent.