548

Lea was busy arranging her wardrobe when her phone rang. Aga says the caller id.

"Yes, hello?"

"Lea? Good morning."

"Good morning din. What's with the call?"

"I'm planning to go there sana today with Zy. Kasi 'di ba, I told Bea last night na may ipapakilala ako sa kanya. Would it be fine?"

She smiled, "Of course, I'm sure Bea will understand and she will like Zy. She's nice."

Aga's voice was serious, "Kasi, baka, you know. She's not ready yet for this. Pero inisip ko kasi, habang bata pa, mas okay na makilala na nila 'yong isa't isa."

"Oo naman. Don't worry, Bea is a smart kid. I'm sure she'll understand. At ipapaliwanag ko na lang sa kanya."

"Thank you, Lei. Bibilisan na namin. Kasi baka magtagal at may shooting pa tayo."

"Ah, oo, sige. Ingat."

"See you."

Then she ended the call and went downstairs. She saw Bea watching tv.

"Anak?" she called her. Bea just looked at her. "Your dada is on his way here, and guess what, he'll introduce someone to you today like what he said last night. Be nice, okay?"

"Yes, mimi. I'm excited!" the child exclaimed.

After a while, their doorbell rang.

"Chelsie. Pakibukas naman 'yong gate. Sina Aga 'yon," she told Bea's yaya.

When Bea saw her dada, she ran towards him and hugged him, "Good morning, dada."

"Hi, zy!" greeted Lea waved her hand to Zyrile. The child just smiled and shyness was evident on her face. "Oh, don't be shy, honey. It's just me."

"Oh, good morning, guys! Hi, Zy! Nice seeing you again!" Athena greeted and kissed her dad's cheeks.

"Everyone knows who she is, but I still have no idea." said Bea and frowned.

"She's your new playmate slash twin sister." answered Athena and smiled.

"Huh?"

"Anak," Aga kneeled down and faced Bea, "She is Zyrile Andrea, she's your dada's daughter."

Bea smiled, "So, she's my sister and mom's daughter too?"

"No, anak, you have the same daddy but with different mommy." Lea answered.

"But, she's still my sister." Bea said and smiled at Zy, "Hi, my name is Bea Carlisle. But you can just call me Bea. How about you?"

Zyrile smiled at her, "I am Zyrile Andrea. You can call me whatever you like. But I prefer being called Zy."

"Your name is unique!"

"And yours, too."

"How old are you?" Bea asked her.

"Four. Ikaw?"

"Ay, anak," her mom was about to explain when.

"No, mimi. I am also four. Ikaw means you, right?"

They all laughed.

"Anak, your dada and I got to go. We still have a shoot. Take care of your sister okay?" Lea told Bea. The latter just nodded and smiled.

"Babayoo, guys! Love you both. Come on, Zy, let's go to my room. Let's play there!"

Before going to the room, Zy kissed the right cheek of her dad and Bea on the left. The two ran to my Bea's room.