TGOD- 12

She was feeling well already when she woke up the next morning. The first thing she saw the moment she opened her eyes was the perfect face of her husband sleeping next to her. She could only smile.

Despite everything that they have been through all these years, they still ended up together. She is indeed a very lucky girl as she has a good husband, a bestfriend, and a doctor in one body.

She moved a little closer and cupped his cheek, "Guwapo."

After prepping up, she peeked at him once again and he is still sleeping. He must have gotten tired last night because he never left her side. He was hands-on. Very husband material.

One of the many things she missed the most about being home is cooking for her family. Though the memory of Denise holding all her utensils is still fresh in her mind, she decided to only shake it off. What matters the most is that she is back in the throne.

After merely an hour, she is done cooking and preparing the table for Aga and Athena. She looked at the clock and it's 5 minutes before 8.

Aga was awake already when she reached their room. He was lazily scratching his eyes when Lea entered and walked towards him, "Good morning."

"Gising ka na pala? Saan ka galing? Okay ka na?" he asked in a low soft tone. Nothing really beats Aga's morning and bedroom voice.

Lea sat on the bed, allowing Aga to encircling his arms on her waist, "I'm fine now because you took good care of me, babes."

He smiled at her, "Of course."

"Thank you, babes," she whispered.

"Love, you are my wife and it's my responsibility to take care of you, remember?"

Lea sighed a breath of relief as she placed a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Ang swerte ko kasi sa kabila ng lahat, you still chose to come back."

"That's how much I love you."

Aga pulled closer this time and sweetly kissed her lips, "I love you so much."

"Ang corny naman ng 'so much' mo!" she chuckled, "You, sticking with me is enough."

The way she wriggled her eyebrows made Aga laugh, "Ang corny naman. Kailan pa?"

"Heh," she retorted and pinched his nose, "Let's go downstairs. I cooked our breakfast. Lumalamig 'yong kape."

"Wow, nagluto ka pa para sa amin?"

"Gusto ko lang bumawi. I don't want to miss any chance, babes."

--

They were happily enjoying their meal when Lea's phone rang. She has no plans of answering it because she thinks it's a disturbance but the continuation ring of her phone is a lot more disturbance. What made her neglect the call is that it is coming from an unknown number.

"Why don't you answer it? Baka important." suggested Aga, bothered by the continuous ringing of the phone.

"Kasi naman, unknown number. You know me, I don't immediately answer a call from an unknown number," she replied.