TGOD- 9

The second gap of the taping of The Voice had just finished and they are still inside the studio having chitchat. The moment the audience left the studio, only the coaches and other staffs were left inside. Vice also decided to go to the taping since one of his friends joined the competition. He's there to support his friend and to look after Lea as per Aga's request. He wants her safe and sound.

"Ay!" Vice exclaimed in a high pitch which caught everyone's attentions, "Sinetch itetch na chinitong guapong papalapit sa ating gawi?"

Lea looked at where Vice was looking and was surprised to see one of her closest friends in the US walking towards them. In surprise, she stood from her seat and ran towards the guy to give him a tight hug.

He lightly chuckled as he hugged her back tightly, "Hi there, lady."

"You're here!" she exclaimed once again. This time, she looked up to cup his cheeks, "You're here."

"I'm here, yes," he replied and gave her a warm smile, "Surprised?"

"Very much!"

The people around exchanged confusing looks, surprised and confused as to who this guy is, especially Vice whose glance is out of curiosity.

"You didn't tell me you're coming home," Lea uttered while she pulled away from his hug.

"If I tell you, that wouldn't be a surprise anymore," he chuckled, "How are you? How have you been?"

"Doing great," she smiled and asked him to come with her, "Guys, this is Miguel, a friend of mine, fresh from London. Co-actor and a friend. Miguel, these are my friends, my co-workers, our directors."

"Hi," he handsomely greeted, his eyes squinted as he smiled, "Nice meeting you all."

Vice quickly extended his hand for a shake, "Hi, I'm Vice. Single."

Everyone around laughed at that including Mike who accepted his hand, "Hi."

"Bakla ka ng taon," Vice playfully hit Lea's side, "Hindi mo man lang sinabing may masara- este guapo kang kaibigan? Sana pinakilala mo ako."

"I don't think you two could work things out. I'll just find someone else for you," Lea replied and turned to Miguel again to smile at him.

Miguel smiled back and placed his hand on her back, "It's so nice to be here again."

"Oh so you've already been here before?" Bamboo asked him nicely.

"Yes. But only once. I had just a quick vacation."

"You're having another one?"

Miguel shook his head and sweetly looked at Lea, "Just visiting someone."

"Shala! Harotera ng taon!"

Miguel is a nice guy and he easily got along with Lea's friends reason why the conversation got even longer than they expected. He talks very nicely and he is a funny one.

Because of that, they all didn't notice that time flew so fast and that it is already 7 in the evening.

"We gotta go, Miguel. It's so nice to meet you. You can watch taping again tomorrow so you'd see what we have in here."