TGOD- 4

The people around them were enjoying the moment. The bar was filled with partying, drinking, dancing and almost wasted people. Typical scenes you would see in a bar.

She was already on her 5th shot of tequila and none of her friends could stop her from drinking. Dawn, Vice, and Karylle weren't a bit surprised about this.

She loves tequila and her alcohol tolerance is quite unbelievable but her face is becoming red already and she had too much tonight.

How come he has a girlfriend?
How come I didn't know?
How? Since when?

"He met her 3 years after you left for London," Vice started talking as if he could read what's on her mind.

"Actually, we thought, it was just a fling. Knowing Aga, wala nang ibang sineryoso 'yan. Pinakilala niya sa amin as his friend— only. But eventually, he fell for the girl. No'ng pumunta siya sa amin na umiiyak, we knew then that it wasn't just a fling," Dawn added.

"He cried?" Lea asked them.

The last time I checked, ako lang ang iniiyakan ni Aga.

Karylle nodded before answering, "They had a big fight. Umabot sa point na muntik na silang mag-break. Todo 'yong iyak niya no'n. Alam mo 'yong maaawa ka kaya ang gusto mo na lang gawin, tulungan siyang maayos 'yong relasyon nila? He was devastated."

Mas grabe pa sa iyak niya sa akin noon?

"Tapos, hinabol niya si girl, naging okay. Nagkabalikan," Vice poured beer in his glass for another shot.

"Bakit hindi ko alam?" she tried her best to make it look like she doesn't care at all.

But her eyes couldn't lie.

"Sabi niya, huwag nang sabihin sa'yo. Dahil una, wala ka naman na raw pakialam sa kanya at pangalawa, 'di mo na raw kailangang malaman kasi masaya ka na," Dawn replied.

"Alam ba ni Athena?" she asked again.

The three exchanged looks and slowly nodded.

"Siya ang huling nakaalam. Humanap ng tiyempo si Aga para sabihin sa kanya. She is against the idea of her dad having a girlfriend kasi we know for a fact na ikaw at si Aga lang ang gusto niya. Walang ibang babae ang dapat maki-share sa dad niya. Ikaw lang," Vice narrated.

"Pero tinanggap niya rin. Aga talked to her. Pinaglaban niya talaga 'yong babae kay Athena."

"I can actually file a case against him, you know? Technically, we're still married, 'di ba? Adultery," she uttered under her breath. Her face was serious and no trace of kidding was seen on her face.

The three exchanged looks afraid of what she just said.

"Pero siyempre hindi ko gagawin 'yon. I wouldn't want to waste my time filing a case against my husband; ang hassle hassle ng justice system dito sa Pilipinas. Kung alam ko lang, sa abroad kami nagpa-kasal," she added, looking at her friends, "Don't worry... I won't do that. At least, ako pa rin ang mas may karapatan kay Aga."

There was a long silence. Her silence was frightening. Dawn couldn't even move a hand towards her while Vice couldn't crack a joke. It is very rare for them to see Lea be this silent.

"May karapatan nga ako... hindi naman na ako mahal. Tang !na, talo pa rin ako. Talo na naman ako," she quickly turned her back when she felt her tears slowly pouring down her cheeks.