TGOD- 15

"Oh my God! You're pregnant! Oh my, Lea!" Vice exclaimed and hugged his friend who is still in cloud nine at the moment. Lea decided to spill the great news to ger friends and she is glad to see they are rejoicing with her.

"Finally, magkakaroon na ng kapatid si Athena." exclaimed Vina. She was just smiling.

"So, what's your plan?" asked Dawn.

She stared at her and answered, "I have no plan."

The three raised their eyebrows at her.

"What do you mean?"

"If you guys are talking about me telling this news to Aga. No. I don't have plan of doing so." she said directly.

Dawn creased her forehead, "You're crazy."

"D, hindi rin naman ako baliw para sabihin ko pa sa kanya. Eh, 'di things will get more complicated if I tell him this. Huwag na lang."

"Lea, he's still the father of your child. He has to know that." said Vina.

"I know. Pero hindi na muna sa ngayon. Hahayaan ko munang maging okay lahat. Ma-annul 'yong kasal namin at masettle silang dalawa ni Denise at makaalis kami ni Athena."

Vice raised her eyebrows again, "Aalis kayo ni Athena?"

She sighed and nodded, "Kapag na-annul na 'yong kasal namin, lalayo kami ni Athena."

--

After having their breakfast, Aga went straight to their room to prepare for work. Lea followed him. She closed the door which caught Aga's attention.

"Babes," he called her. She walked near him and helped him fix his tie. He was staring at her.

"Don't stare at me." masungit nitong saad.

"I love you."

She looked at him and she was done fixing the tie.

"Babes, I love you."

She tucked some of her hair behind her ears and spoke up, "Aga, I already have the annulment papers. You just have to sign them."

As soon as he heard those, his heart beat so fast, "Lea, okay 'yong start ng umaga ko. Huwag mo 'kong ganyanin."

"Sign all of those para matapos na."

"Hindi ko pipirmahan 'yon. Walang pirmahang mangyayari. Hindi tayo maghihiwalay, Lea."

But she wouldn't budge, she searched for the papers and handed them to Aga.

"Aga, huwag mo nang patagalin pa. Pipirmahan mo lang 'to. Tapos na."

He eyed her. His eyes were dark and she could sense that he was at the verge of crying. Again. And so she was as well.

"Pipirmahan mo lang 'yon. Besides, ayoko na rin. Wala na rin namang mangyayari sa atin eh. I came back, you have a girlfriend. Everything was perfectly fine. I ruined your relationship. Ibinabalik ko lang sa dati. At ayokong magkasakitan pa tayo." she reasoned.

He couldn't contain his temp anymore, "Punyet*, Lea. Ano sa tingin mong ginagawa mo sa akin ngayon?! Ha?! You are pushing me away. You are hurting me. Kailangan ko pa bang magmakaawa sa'yo, lumuhod maghapon sa harap mo, umiyak ng dugo para lang huwag mong ituloy 'yang balak mo?! Nakipaghiwalay ako kay Denise para sa'yo. Para maging maayos tayo. That was my decision. Para makabawi sa'yo para sa ating dalawa. Tapos iiwan mo ako ngayon?! You are fuck*ng selfish, Lea."

"Selfish?! Aga?! Ako pa ang selfish ngayon? Hindi ba ikaw ang naging selfish? You're just thinking of yourself. Walang iba! Sarili mo lang ang inaalala mo. 'Yong satisfaction mo sa sarili mo. Hindi mo naman talaga ako inisip. Hindi mo inisip 'yong naramdaman ko. Bumalik ka sa akin not because you really want me back. Bumalik ka sa akin because you just felt the need of having me back. Kung hindi ka selfish, hindi mo aanakan si Denise. Kung hindi ka selfish, nakipaghiwalay ka muna sa akin bago ka nagkaroon ng girlfriend! You are fuck*ng selfish, Aga!"

Lea was crying already. Usually, Aga would just lower his pride and apologize. But this time, it was anger which reigned in his heart and mind.

"You didn't let me explain from the very start. You didn't give me a chance to right my wrong. Kasi inisip mo, nasaktan ka. And I have no right of entering your life again. You made my life a living hell by leaving me before. Napagod ako, Lea. I got tired. Tinatawagan kita everyday. Hindi mo ako kinakausap. And I met Denise. Was it my fault that she was there when nobody else was? Was it my fault that she showed me my importance when you showed me how worthless I am? Was it my fault that she was there at my worst and still had my back at my best? Was it my fault that I found her, Lea? Was it my fault that I fell inlove with her?!"

Lea was just listening at him while her heart was breaking. His words are sharp that tear her heart. He's right. He's right.

"You came back while I have Denise. Hindi ako nagdalawang isip na balikan ka. You're wrong. I didn't want you back because I need you. I want you back because I love you. Yeah. I love you inspite of you leaving me before. I love you despite those hurtful words you said. I love you. I love you up to the point na iniwan ko si Denise sa ere para sa'yo. Ginawa ko 'yon. Iniwan ko 'yong babaeng nandiyan sa tabi ko nong mga panahong walang wala ako. Nong mga panahong hindi ko alam 'yong gagawin ko. I left the girl who brought me back to life. Para sa'yo. Now, tell me, selfish pa rin ba ako, Lea?! Selfish pa rin ba ako?" he was crying already. He's mad sure. He shouldn't be but Lea actually gave him the reason to be.

"What do you want? Gusto mong pirmahan ko 'to?" he saw the papers in the bed and a ballpen beside. "If that's what you want, okay." he then signed the papers. Lea wanted to protest. She wanted to stop Aga from signing the papers but she has no strength to do so. And, it's still her decision anyway. It's her fault if she regrets.

"Are you fuck*ng happy now? Masaya ka na?" he threw the papers beside her and walked near the door. She stood up and was about to reach for his hand but she felt her body weakened. Aga left her.

"A-Aga," before she could step again, she saw blood running through her legs.