18

A/N: My second update! Yay! :3

18th Chapter

Seeing the Princess walk with Byun Baekhyun wasn't an unusual thing for the students in school now but they seemed to have a closer relationship now than before. Baekhyun had also gotten used to having her around but those feelings that he's starting to have for her... he knew he shouldn't get used to it. Something was still holding him back. But what can he do if he always tends to be drawn in by her?

"C-can I ride with you on your bike again?" Eun Mi asked him shyly.

"Yeah, but are you sure? Aren't you scared?" Baekhyun slightly teased her.

She shook her head sideways. "It's.. fun."

He chuckled and ruffled her hair before leading the way to where his bike was. But Eun Mi was stuck to her spot. She unconsciously touched the top of her head and looked at Baekhyun. His chuckle was always so nice to hear but she doesn't understand why her heart rate was increasing. She didn'y have enough time to think about it 'coz Baekhyun called her so they can get going.

Eun Mi and Baekhyun went to the shopping district in the city. There were a lot of people around so they were kind of thankful that were on a bike and didn't have to walk around among the crowded people. They found a parking area and he left his bike there so they could go inside the shops.

"So, anything you have in mind?" He started to ask.

"N-not much."

"Hmm.. then maybe we should go inside every store in here. Maybe we can find something."

Eun Mi nodded and they started exploring the district. They would scan the shops and he would give suggestions but she would always say to try out on the next store because either it wasn't Sehun's style, or she had already given him something similar to that on his previous birthdays. Baekhyun thought that finding a gift for another guy was such a drag, but strolling around the streets with the Princess was a breath of fresh air for him.

Later on, they went inside a shop that was specialized for different types of head gears and other stuff and accessories used for the head. They got to the head bands section.

"I think Sehun would like this." Baekhyun picked up a head band with mouse ears. He tried to suppress his laugh, imagining how Sehun would look like with it.

Eun Mi imagined it, too, and giggled softly. "Sehun.. will look cute. But he won't like it."

He tried not to frown. Even if Sehun would wear sloppy clothes, he would still look perfect to her. Trying to forget that thought, he turned to the other displays. His eyes caught one with the bunny ears and he glanced at Eun Mi, who was fascinated with the ones with antenna. He sneaked in behind her and placed it on her head.

She was surprised and spun around to see Baekhyun chuckling. "You look cute." He said.

She blinked at him. The way he said that she was cute and his eye smile tugged something at her chest. Those kind of things.. she would only feel it on two occasions: either when she sees something endearing or when she's around Sehun. Somehow, it was closer to the latter.

Baekhyun noticed that she was frowning slightly so he stopped chuckling. "Hey, I'm sorry. I wasn't making fun of you."

She snapped from her thoughts and shook her head lightly. "I just.. remembered something." She noticed a puppy ears one beside him. She reached out to it and placed it on him, too. "I-I was right. You look like a puppy." She giggled.