30

30th Chapter

“Here we are. Good thing we’re not late.” Suho said as he parked his car inside the school grounds.

“Yeah. And if we were, it would all be Chanyeol’s fault.” Baekhyun stated before going out of the car and brought out his bags.

“It isn’t my fault that my alarm clock got broken.” Chanyeol reasoned out before following the two outside.

“I thought you three won’t be coming anymore.” Chen approached them with a grin.

“Just got a little late because of that guy.” Baekhyun pointed at Chanyeol.

“Hey! We’re not late. Shouldn’t we just leave it at that?”

“No.” Baekhyun and Chen answered in chorus. It was a rare opportunity that they could pick on Chanyeol. The latter was always the one who would make fun and play pranks on them.

The students were starting to pile inside the buses. It was the first day of their school’s annual summer trip. Baekhyun was looking forward to it since he loved traveling and exploring different places. And also, it was a better way to spend his summer break rather than boring himself to death in his house.

“Though it’s such a bum that we’re just going to Busan. At least it was Jeju last year.” Kai muttered on the side.

“Hey, Busan’s a great place, too, you know.” Baekhyun told him.

“But it would be nicer if we could go to other countries. London would be good.” Chanyeol mused.

“You have a Visa for that?” Chen teased.

“Okay, maybe Busan is fine.”

“Hey, you boys over there! What are you waiting for?! Get inside the buses now! We’re about to go!” One of the teachers in charge of the trip told them off.

“That guy’s always in a hurry with things. The seniors’ buses aren’t even full yet. Sheesh.” Kai complained as he dragged his bags towards their bus.

“Hey, hey, what’s wrong with Jongin today?” Chanyeol asked Suho with a nudge.

“He got dumped.” Kyungsoo, who just came out of nowhere, answered for him.

“Darn it, Kyungsoo. You almost gave me a heart attack.” Baekhyun clutched his chest in fear that his heart would jump out.

“I was here from the start.”

“Got dumped? By who?” Chen inquired. It was big news that Kai would get dumped since Kai is always the one who dumps girls.

Kyungsoo just gave a noncommittal shrug and went ahead, leaving their questions unanswered. They decided to leave it for now and made their way to the buses.