19

19th Chapter

Sehun drove his car with a stoic face. He didn’t bother to glance or even listen to the annoying woman beside him. All throughout the ride, she kept talking about herself, her clothes, her social life, her appearance and just about everything boring about her. He had to admit she was beautiful and her figure was more than appealing for a guy but she didn’t hold even a bit of his interest. He never liked the self-centered kind of girls and those that were full of pretense. He likes someone who was natural and beautiful, not just on the physical aspect but as a whole person, without even trying too hard. Someone like Bae Eun Mi.

He unconsciously smiled at the thought of her. His companion saw this and thought that Sehun was amused by her recent contract with a famous advertising agency. “They’ve made the right choice by choosing me, right, Sehun?” She said flirtatiously and placed her hand affectionately atop Sehun’s arm.

Sehun flinched when she touched him. He normally doesn’t like people touching him, with the exception of his family and closest friends. He’s also somewhat disgusted when some girls just willingly throw their selves at him. Can’t they save even an ounce of dignity for their selves?

He tried to look calm though, and nodded curtly. Even if he’s repelled by this girl, he can’t be rude to her. She was still a girl, after all, and two years older than him. And more so that she’s the daughter of a very important client of their family business. His father asked him, more like commanded him, to take her out on a dinner for that night, because she had influenced her father to close the deal with their family. But he knew too well that this was another tactic for his father again, so that he would start forgetting about his feelings for Eun Mi. I’m sorry, Father. But there’s no way that I’m giving up on her.

Nari tried not to burst out in frustration. Seriously, she had been obviously flirting with him ever since they met that evening but he never even looked directly at her or responded to her touches. She had never felt so humiliated in her entire life. Even if he was younger than her, she had her eyes on him ever since they met in her dad’s office. He was freaking hot to be just in high school. She was set on having him that’s why she asked her father to close the deal with them, so that there would be more opportunities for them to meet. Her beloved father was even very supportive of the idea that she would get engaged with Oh Sehun. The Oh family was under the Bae empire and if their family gets tied to them, they’ll be one of the recognized elites in Korea.

Before this night ends, she would make sure that Oh Sehun will be hers.

Sehun stopped in front of the restaurant where his father made the reservation. Honestly, he hates these kinds of places because they were too sucked up and dull. If only Eun Mi was here, he might have enjoyed it. Well, unfortunately for him, he had to endure a few hours with a woman who was as sucked up and dull as the place they’re eating at.

He went out of his car and walked to the other side to open the door for her. Even if she was a suckfish, he should still be a gentleman. Nari gracefully stepped out of his car and rewarded him a seductive smile that almost made him barf. He was supposed to move ahead and let her move on her own, secretly hoping that she would trip on her killer heels. He didn’t expect that she would snake her arm around his.

“Thank you.” She said in a voice that was sickening for Sehun, before she leaned in a bit and pressed her perfectly colored lips on Sehun’s.