10

10th Chapter

A full hour had already passed but Eun Mi was still sitting in front of the mirror. She was ready since early that day but she felt like she’s still lacking something. All their helpers in the house saw her already prepped up and they sincerely said she was beautiful. She was still worried though if Sehun would like it.

She decided to go casual for her clothes since she didn’t have an idea where she’s going with Sehun. She wore the pink blouse that Hyerin bought for her last time and matched it with a knee-length skirt and doll shoes. She let her hair down and curled its ends. She knew it was too simple and sort of lacking but she didn’t want Sehun to think that she was trying too hard. Would he be disappointed of how she dressed herself? Should she just wear a dress?

Eun Mi puffed her cheeks. I’m not really good in dressing up myself. She wanted to call Hyerin for help but she didn’t want to bother Hyerin on a Sunday when her cousin usually slept until noon. She was debating with herself whether to change her clothes or not when she heard a knock on the door.

“Agassi, Sehun doryeon-nim is here.” Her personal maid said on the other side of the door.

Oh no. He’s here already?! Eun Mi tried to calm herself down and fanned her cheeks. Should she go down now? Well, she didn’t want him to wait, did she? So with a deep breath, she went out of her room and made her way slowly to the stairs. Before going down, she peeked in to see if Sehun was really there.

And true enough, there he was looking even more handsome than he already was. She sighed in relief to see that he was dressed casually, too, with a simple shirt inside his blazer matched with a pair of walking shorts. He was sitting on the couch but something seemed.. wrong. There was no expression in his pale face and spacing out for some reason. It got her worried so she went down the stairs.

Sehun looked up when he noticed someone going downstairs. The things that were bothering him earlier were completely shoved away from his mind when he saw Eun Mi. Even until now, his heart raced seeing how lovely she was that he wanted to run to her and just lock her in his arms. He stood up and gave her an uneasy smile. “Hey.” Crap. He just realized that they were going out on an official date and he’s starting to feel nervous like a sissy. “Is it possible for you to look prettier than you already are?” He teased, trying to ignore his nervousness.

She blushed at his statement but disregarded it and asked instead, “Are you alright, Sehun? You seem to be bothered with something.”

“Yes, I’m fine.” He flashed a smile, trying to hide his distress. “So, are you ready to go?”

She studied his face for awhile. He seemed normal now. Was she just imagining things? She nodded. “Let’s go.”

He knew Eun Mi was worried about him so he tried to set aside his problems. He wanted for her to enjoy this day; it’s their first date after all. First date, huh?

“Sehun, where are we going?” Eun Mi asked. He didn’t mention anything about where they were going so she was curious.

“Oh, just somewhere. I didn’t bring my car, by the way.”