33

33rd Chapter

“You shouldn’t be walking yet, Eun Mi. What if you sprain your ankle again?” Hyerin told the Princess in a worried tone.

“I’ll be fine, Hyerin. It doesn’t hurt anymore. It even looks normal now. And I’m just going to walk slowly here on the beach.” Eun Mi told her cousin calmly.

Hyerin sighed. “I can’t really force you to stay put, can I? Well, I guess there’s nothing much to be worried about. After all, Sehunnie stayed up all night just to make sure you won’t get up and have some rest.” She rolled her eyes. “He seriously worries more than your Mom.”

Her cheeks flushed, remembering how concerned Sehun was for her last night. He even stayed overnight inside their room just to watch over her. And since he was up almost all night, he was still asleep now in his room. She felt guilty for worrying him like that. She’ll try to make it up to him later.

It was the last day of their summer trip in Busan. She wanted to make the most out of the day and visit must-see places there but since she had an injury, she reckoned she can only go to those that are nearby. That’s why she’s exercising her foot a little so she can go to even just one place later. The sun has just risen and they were currently enjoying the morning sea breeze and the cool sand.

“Where are the twins?” She asked Hyerin when she noticed that their roommates weren’t there.

Hyerin shrugged. “They disappeared almost immediately after we had breakfast. They said they have something important to get. You know those two, always up to something.” Eun Mi nodded in understanding and she sent her a reprimanding look. “I haven’t scolded you yet for endangering yourself like that last night.” The Princess dropped her head in remorse. “Since Sehun and our homeroom teacher did most of it, I decided to let it slide. But Eun Mi, we were really worried last night. The twins even cried since you went there for Sunmi’s sake.”

“But I was the reason why Sunmi’s necklace got lost.” She reasoned quietly.

“I know, I know. And the twins are eternally grateful for that, even though they really didn’t blame you for anything.” Hyerin hugged her. “But I’m so glad you’re fine. Don’t do anything like that ever again, okay?”

She nodded. “Okay.”

Hyerin moved away to look at her face. “You’re pretty lucky to have Baekhyun come looking for you. So, tell me.. is there anything that happened between you two inside the forest?” She wiggled her brows. “You two were alone there. Did you.. confess to him already?”

The Princess turned beet red. “N-n-no. We were busy trying to find out how to get out of there.”

Her cousin eyed her suspiciously. “Really? But that was your chance.”

Well, he did tell me about how he loved me before. “I-I-I’m still not ready for it.” And Baekhyun had a panic attack or something so confessing wasn’t a good idea at that time.

“Well, I think that’s fine. That gives Sehun a chance to steal your heart back.” Hyerin winked at her.