09

9th Chapter

“Sehunnie!” Hyerin exclaimed as she blasted Sehun’s door open.

“What the heck, Hyerin? Can’t you use a normal tone?” Sehun complained, taking his eyes off from his laptop.

“I heard it, Sehun! Eun Mi told me!”

“Told you what?” He asked indifferently, though he knew what Hyerin was talking about.

“You asked her out on a date!”

“Yeah. So?”

She crossed her arms and narrowed her eyes at him. “Don’t act so cool there. I know you’re actually nervous about it and currently surfing the net for date ideas.”

He immediately closed the tabs on his browser. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Crap. How did she know?!

Hyerin chuckled. “I know you inside and out, Sehun. So, Eun Mi told me you just told her that you’re going on a date with her. No buts, huh? Since when did you have that much confidence?”

He shrugged. “I’ve always been confident.”

“But you’re a chicken when it comes to Eun Mi.”

“I am not.”

“No use denying it. So, are you planning on telling her how you feel?” She asked curiously.

He paused before answering. “Isn’t it too early for that?”

She rolled her eyes. “Too early? You’ve been in love with her since forever and it’s still too early?”

“Not for me, for her. I don’t think Eun Mi’s aware of these kinds of things. I don’t want to scare her or make her feel uneasy.” He responded thoughtfully.

“What do you think of Eun Mi, a 5-year-old child? She’s been confessed to a lot of times before, you know. I think it’s about time you tell her. I don’t mean to tease you but.. she’s getting pretty close with Baekhyun now.”

“Yeah, I know.” He didn’t want to admit it but Baekhyun was the one who triggered him to advance a step towards Eun Mi. He couldn’t stand the thought of having another guy being close with her.

“So, do you need any dating advices?” Hyerin wiggled her brows.

“No, thanks. I’d rather figure this out on my own.”

“Well, you have a point. I know Eun Mi will be comfortable if you’ll just be yourself.” She gave him a stern look. “Hey, Sehun.”

“Hmm?”

“Don’t make her cry, okay?”