31

31st Chapter

It was a few minutes before 5 in the morning when Baekhyun opened his eyes. He wasn’t really used to sleeping in places other than his own bed so he only managed to get a few hours of sleep. He looked around him and saw Jongin still deep in his slumber on the bed beside his. He sat up and looked across him and wondered why Luhan’s bed was empty. His eyes went to Sehun’s bed and a frown crossed his features when he saw that Luhan was sleeping beside Sehun. He just decided to settle with the idea that the two are very close and not think too deeply about things. He can’t help but cringe though.

He reckoned that his roommates would wake up later when the sun was so high up. He got up from bed and did some stretching exercises before going out to the terrace. He’ll just wait to see the sunrise before going down for breakfast. He breathed in the fresh morning air and closed his eyes. Busan’s air was definitely different from Seoul. He was contemplating how clean the air was when he felt someone’s eyes on him. His eyes shot open and turned his neck slowly on his left side. Is there.. is there a ghost that early in the morning?

He almost jumped off the building when he saw a girl in a white sleeping dress sitting on a chair on the terrace beside theirs. She was looking straight at him with a smile while holding a white mug.

“Crap. I thought you were a ghost, Eun Mi.” He managed to blurt out.

“Sorry.” The Princess said. “I called you but you didn’t seem to hear me.”

“Preoccupied with Busan’s air.”

“Huh?”

He shook his head, grinning. “Nothing.” He got a good look of her again. Her face looked so pale and her long, straight hair was flowing freely down her shoulders. She took a sip of her drink and licked her lips. He sighed inwardly. If this was what he was going to see every morning when he wakes up, he could be the happiest and luckiest man alive.

She must have noticed that he was gawking at her so she gave him a questioning look. “Do you want some?”

Baekhyun mentally slapped himself. “H-huh?”

“Hot choco.”Eun Mi stood up from her seat and reached out her hand to offer him the mug.

“Uhh, but.. it’s your drink..”

“It’s alright.” She smiled kindly.

His conscience would beat him up if he wouldn’t accept it so he reached out for the mug and carefully took a drink. But he almost choked on it when he realized he was drinking from the same mug as the Princess. It sounded so silly but it was like he had an indirect kiss with her. He quickly gave it back to her and uttered thanks. She didn’t seem to mind anything though.

“You’re welcome.” She replied and took a sip again.

She drank from the spot that I pressed my lips to. I had an indirect kiss with the Princess. I, Byun Baekhyun, am having the best morning of my life. He wanted to slam his head against the wall because he sounded like a perverted idiot.