08

8th Chapter

Baekhyun was too shocked to react when Eun Mi just dragged him outside so his body just willingly followed where she was running to. Only when they were near the main hall did he realize that people were watching them as they passed by, trying to make speculations again. It was the second time that they saw the Princess with Byun Baekhyun, but this time around, it was really surprising because the Princess was pulling him while running and that was an entirely new thing.

“Hey, Eun Mi! Where are we going?” He finally got to ask before they were out of the building.

Eun Mi abruptly stopped and he almost bumped into her. She didn’t move after, though, and he wondered if she was alright. She was still holding his wrist tightly and realizing it made his cheeks flush. Her back was facing him so he didn’t have an idea what she was thinking at that moment. “Hey, Eun Mi –“

She suddenly faced him and he didn’t expect her cheeks to be bright red. She looked so uneasy and seemed like she couldn’t decide whether to look at him or not. After constant moving, her eyes directed its gaze on him and he felt like drowning with the different emotions that were playing on her brown orbs.

“H-How d-did you..” Eun Mi squeaked.

His brows furrowed. “Huh?” She was speaking so low that he couldn’t clearly hear what she said.

“How did you.. know..” She started to say again but she cpuldn’t continue the next words anymore. She was feeling extremely shy about it. When Baekhyun suddenly said that thing about her liking Sehun, panic rose in her and she just wanted to get out of the room and hide. But she didn’t know why she dragged Baekhyun with her. Maybe because she wanted to ask him how he knew about her feelings.

“How did I know? Know what?” Baekhyun stopped to think for a second and then it him. “Oh! About you having a crush on Se –“ He got cut off when the Princess suddenly covered his mouth with both her hands.

She got surprised by her actions, too, so she removed her hands eventually. “I-I’m sorry!”

“It’s alright.” He said and suddenly felt awkward around her again. Having the Princess touch him was making his system react weirdly. “So.. you do like him.”

He didn’t know if it was possible but her face got redder than it already was. “I-I didn’t say that!” She blurted out.

“So you don’t like him?”

“That’s not.. the case..”

“So what is it really?” Baekhyun continued to ask. She looked uneasy about it so he added, “Nevermind. You don’t really have –“

“Y-y-yes. I like Sehun.” Eun Mi admitted. The usual Eun Mi never would have admitted this but something in her strangely trusted Baekhyun.

Baekhyun already knew it but hearing it straight from her, he felt that weird sick feeling again. He shouldn’t be feeling that way but he couldn’t really control those things in him, can he? He sighed. “Well, I kinda knew already.”