Chapter 26 "Reuniting"

(I guess I'm keeping the name Kingston. Someone commented a name and I don't remember who it was, but to be honest, I really liked the name.)

3rd Perspective
The crew stood there for a while, then walked in. The Spectres were walking from place to place and there were many monitors on the walls and tables. The screens showed shipments, rooms that had beds in them, and places around Kingston and other places. The Spectres were watching over the citizens of Lothal. Ezra truly does care for the people of Lothal, that made the crew smile.

Four Spectres took the crews crates and walked away. A few of them stared at the Ghost crew in shock. The crew ignored it since it was their first time seeing them in real life. Like Liz said, Ezra did talk about them. They were following Lexi and Liz to a dim hallway that lead to a medium sized room with bright lights in it. Liz stopped dead in her tracks and turned around.

"What's wrong?"

"Master Bridger," Liz gave a small worried look.

"What about him?" She stepped closer to her.

"He's here," Liz ran down the hallway and disappeared from site.

"Stay here." Lexi went after Liz in a hurry.

"Why?" Kanan asked.

"Because," she looked at them. "He doesn't know you guys are here. And if he did, it might be to unexpected for him." Lexi ran off again. The crew waited a minute and then followed her to the end of the hallway, quietly. They looked from beyond the hallways corner.

There he was. Ezra, giving Liz a tight hug. His face was buried in her ombre blue hair. Liz was as tall as Ezra, only about an inch shorter. They stopped hugging and Ezra then hugged Lexi. Lexi had to be on her tippy toes in order to reach Ezra's height. She seemed to roughly be about three inches shorter than Ezra. Once again, they stopped hugging.

"What did they do to you? Are you hurt?-" Lexi kept on rambling on and on. Ezra got annoyed.

"Lexi I'm fine, I swear. Even if they did hurt me I would have done something about it," Ezra's voice was a bit deeper now.

He grew about 5 inches over the past years. And even though he had a jack on, the crew can tell he had more muscle in his arms, he also had another lightsaber scar on his face. It ran across his right cheek, from what seemed from his ear to the middle of his cheek. His hair was a bit longer, but not to much. It only grew a centimeter or 2. Yet, it looked the same from four years ago.

"Are you sure?" Lexi asked. Ezra rolled his eyes.

"Yes." Ezra seemed a bit distracted, and Liz sensed it.

"Master, are you alright?"

"Not really," Ezra scratched his head. "While I was escaping, their were old files about the Ghost crew." Ezra's voice was shaky.

The Ghost crew got a bit depressed. Ezra never called them 'Ghost Crew' nor referred to them by that name. He always said 'my crew' or 'my team' or something like that. It pained the crew a little. Ezra wasn't the same as before, he grew into the habit to call them 'Ghost Crew.'

Lexi and Liz had a panicked face, "Well, what did you learn?" Liz asked.

"Not much. Only that they escaped from a cell or something, the information was messed up and didn't make sense." Lexi and Liz let out a silent sight.

"Anything else, Master?" Liz asked. They wanted the conversation to be as normal as possible.

"Shhh," Ezra shushed and crouched down. He took out his lightsabers. His purple and white lightsabers glowing gracefully.

"What's wrong?" Lexi questioned. She put her hand over her blaster. Ezra stepped closer to the hallway the Ghost crew were in. Liz and Lexi put on a panicked look again.

"I sense something. And it's familiar in way that I can't explain," he headed to the hallway and stopped only feets away from it. The crew were dead quiet. Their hearts raced and their breathing began to be heavy. If Ezra spots them they'll panic. They haven't seem him in years, all of them weren't ready face each other.

"I also hear something," in fact, the crew also hears it, so does Lexi and Liz. It sounds like mechanical noises.

'Chopper!' the crew thought. Chopper wasn't there with them. He must have wondered off somewhere, how did thet not notice befored! The crew heard a noise behind them. They jerked their head towards the nosie and saw a Seeker Droid coming at them. They ducked the droid, but seconds later Chopper came in a racket after the droid, the crew stepped aside and looked over at Ezra.

Liz, Ezra, and Lexi were startled by the droids rushing in. The Seeker Droid circled them and so did Chopper. Ezra's eyes wided and his jaw dropped, he is seeing Chopper for the first time in years. The droid hid behind Ezra. He reacted fast and put his lightsabers away and put his foot on Chopper in order to make him stop and before the Seeker Droid left the room, Ezra grabbed him firmly.

"What is going on?" Even though Ezra was surprised to see Chopper turned on, he went straight to business and became serious. The two droids started to beep uncontrollably fast. Nobody could understand a word they were saying.

"Enough!" Ezra yelled at the top of his lungs. The Ghost crew got startled once again and were also surprised that Ezra didn't begin to argue with them, too. Ezra's expression went from serious to a soft look. He let go of the Seeker Droid and knelt down in front of Chopper. He smiled at his old friend and patted his metal head. Chopper's beeps became softer.

Ezra chuckled, "I missed you, too, Chop. But, what are you doing here? Last time I heard of you was in an Imperial file saying that were going to be scraped."

"Oh no he didn't," Hera whispered angrily. She hated the way Ezra said that sentence casually.

Hera was going to run out there and give Ezra a big speech on how he should have done something to help Chopper, but Kanan grabbed her by the wrists and gave her a glare to stop it. Hera gave him a dirty look and ignored him. Hera ran out there.

"How dare you?" Hera yelled. Ezra was speechless, his heart started to speed up a little. "If you knew that Chopper was going to be melted why didn't you do anything?

"I- I-,"

"No I's." The crew came out running after her and Kanan covered her mouth. They stood there, looking at each other. They were all speechless. Liz and Lexi took a step back from all the silent and amazing excitement, they gave them room to breath. Ezra's eyes twinkled in the dim room just like they did before. Ezra stared into Sabine's eyes, then to Zeb's, then into Hera's eyes, and lastly into Kanan's eyes. Chopper nudged Ezra's leg, they snapped out of their trance.

"When did- how did- what?," Ezra stuttered. Zeb walked up to him.

"How ya doing Kid?" Ezra chuckled again.

"I'm no longer a kid Zeb, but I'm doing fine," Ezra thought he was hallucinating, until Zeb smiled and punched his arm. Ezra did the same, but it hurt more when he was 15. Zeb rubber his arm

'Makes sense, he does have more muscle now. He isn't as weak as before,' Zeb thought. Ezra laughed, he read Zeb's thoughts. Zeb stepped aside and let Hera and Sabine approach him.

Ezra looked into their eyes. They didn't say a word, they just hugged.

"We missed you Ezra," Hera choked on her words. She was tearing up from all the emotions she's been keeping inside.

"I missed you, too," Ezra held back tears. Something he hasn't done ever since he joined the Empire. They stopped hugging and stepped aside, too. Kanan was next. Ezra was almost as tall as him, making Ezra only an inch in a half shorter.

"Ezra," Kanan said strongly.

"Kanan," Ezra replied strongly like his master.

"Seems like you've been busy for the past few years."

Ezra chuckled.

"You have no idea," he said sarcasticly.

~Was that enough Ezra for you in a chapter? Or should I add more Ezra dialogue? Btw, hopefully you don't mind me adding an other place on Lothal.