Chapter 24 "Lothal"

3rd Perspective
The Twi'lek and the Lasat shot at the stormtroopers, killing 8 in all. The Ghost crew took their chance to go help Ezra. To be by his side. The 9th Sister and Ezra stood their, circling each other.

"Where are you going?" Lexi ran in front of them.

"We need to help Ezra! He needs us, he can't do it by himself," Kanan snapped at her. Lexi shook her head.

"Kanan, we already told you. Ezra is no longer a kid. Now, help me with the crates," Lexi demanded.

"Ezra said the Spectres had to do that, not us," Zeb argued. Lexi sighed.

"He said to get people to help. He didn't specifically say the Spectres," Lexi reminded them.

"Fine." Sabine rolled her eyes. They were heading to get the crates on board. But, something stopped them. The sight of Ezra and the 9th Sister going at each other. The inquistor's lightsaber up in the air, ready to swing it and end Ezra's life. While, Ezra's lightsabers were pointing to the ground. Kanan's heart raced.

'Has Ezra learned nothing,' he thought.

Suddenly, the inquisitor swung right at Ezra's neck. He was able to dodge it by sliding on his knee's and jerking his head back. Only missing the blade by a fraction of a second. The 9th Sister stopped and turned around, only to see Ezra still running. He came to a building and Force jumped to the top of the buildings roof. The crew was amazed at what Ezra can now do. He used to not be able to jump off the ship's ramp without almost falling to his death.

The crew and Lexi only had 3 crates in the ship. Hera and Zeb were shooting at the stormtroopers along with the Spectres.

"You don't think you will get a fight out of me that easy, do you?" The inquistor growled. He despised him. They were once friends and now their enemies. "If a fight is what you want, then come a get me!"

Ezra jumped off the roof and landed on the other side of it. The 9th Sister growled once again. She ran after Ezra.

Lexi got the fourth crate on board. "Let's go!"

"What about Ezra?" Hera asked.

"Don't worry about that. I
Ezra has his own plan."

The Spectres finished off the rest of the stormtroopers and headed off to a single direction.

"Where are they going?" Sabine wondered.

"To the ship they came on, duh!" They followed Lexi into the cockpit. Lexi took control of the ship. They took off and flew away from the scene, letting the Empire handle it.

"Ezra? Come in Ezra," Lexi shouted into the com.

"Not the best time to contact me Lexi," Ezra replied. They heard lightsabers crash into each other. Anxiety took over their bodies.

"I know, but where do I go. We have the shipment."

"Go pick up Liz," Ezra breathed out.

"What? Wh- what about you?" Lexi shouted.

"I'll be fine. I will head to where Nick is, the Spectres will pick us up. Understood?"

"Yes Ezra, understood." Lexi mumbled. Lexi rarely argues about Ezra's decision, it's something she grew up knowing. To follow orders, sometimes without second thought. It's something she was born with, so she just followed Ezra's command. The conversation ended. Lexi turned the Ghost around, the crew just lowered their heads.

"How will the Spectres know where Ezra and the rest are?" Kanan questioned.

"Like Ezra always tells the Spectres and I. You will know when it's time, all you need is patience," Lexi said calmly, gazing out the window.

"Ezra has grown wise, huh?" Hera asked. She was sitting beside her.

"Very. He knows the Light side and the Dark side. But, he claims to know less than many of the past Jedi. Much, much less. And I agree." The word's echoed in Kanan's mind, and he let it echo. The Ghost landed and opened the ramp. Liz and the Spectres got on board and the ramp closed. Liz entered the cockpit.

"Where are the rest?" Lexi flew away once again.

"There with the crates. Making sure we have all that we need," Liz said passing by the crew.

"Where's Master Bridger?"

"The Spectres are going to pick him up," Lexi replied. Liz's face yelled depression and worryness all over.

"What's wrong Liz?" Hera turned around in her chair.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Just a lot of things going on in my mind. That's all," Liz lied. Hera just nodded and Liz put a fake smile on. Chopper came in a rush.

"What is it Chopper?" Hera asked. Chopper made his casual beeping noises, but in a faster pace.

"He says that TIES are on their way here!" The crew was about to run off to the ships cannons.

"No need to worry," Lexi stopped them. She pressed a few buttons. "They can't catch us if we're in hyperspace."

Soon, a blue and white tunnel formed and the Ghost zoomed off. Lexi rested her back against the sit. Everyone sighed in relief, stress lifted off their shoulders. They had enough of the Empire today, all they wanted was to see their beloved team member Ezra.

"Where are we heading to now," Zeb asked.

"Well, why do you think we got the shipment for?" Liz quesioned.

"For Lothal."

"There's your answer," Liz walked off to where the Spectres were. Lexi followed, so did Sabine, Chopper and Zeb. Hera sat in her original sit and Kanan did, too.

"This is finally happening."

"What is?" Hera gazed at Kanan. He turned and smiled at her.

"We are finally going to see Ezra again. We waited 4 years and a month, I think it's time to reunit once more," Kanan responded.

Hera smiled, "You're right, we have been waiting for a while now." The ship came out of hyperspace. Lothal looked the same as usual, but the river's and the ocean's seemed cleaner. Even in outer space you can see the difference. They entered the atmosphere, even the sky seemed cleaner. The Ghost flew over the plains of Lothal, remembering how they met Ezra there. Ezra bring's warmth to this small team of rebels, and they love that. "It's time to see our old reckless crew member that js now the fearless leader of Lothal."

~Just wanted to say that it was hard to write this chapter because I didn't know what to write and how to describe. But hey, I tried and I'm tired. Sorry, if it wasn't much and if it doesn't make sense and if there are spelling errors. I go over each chapter many times trying to find spelling errors. -ThatSassyPadawan