Chapter 13 "Your Name"

The Girls Perspective
I was sitting down at a small table that can sit 4 people. Eating the food the droid gave. I'm going to admit, it wasn't the best. I just ate the fruits. And of course, my favorite, the meiloorun. It always had this juicy sweet flavor to it. I still remember the first time I ate one. I shared it with my friend. Yet, despite how delicious it was, I wasn't hungry. I just used the force to levitate the meiloorun.

I closed my eyes to focus better. I was happy the room was dead silent. Haven't been in a quiet in the longest of time. I could hear my heart beat. I started to spin the meiloorun in circles in front of my face. A small smile formed.

Soon, the Ghost crew came in. Still keeping my eyes closed because I don't want them to distract me, even if I was something simple. I sensed the Ghost crew crowded the small table, yet, I didn't pay any attention to them.

"Uhh, Hi," Kanan said. I didn't respond. I hesitated. I was nervous. My stomach felt like throwing up. Even though I didn't eat any thing. But the fruit. I opened my eyes and put a weak smile on my face, again.

"Uhh, we are the Ghost crew. Ezras team. You claim to be his padawan, but we don't really, well, believe you." Kanan said. I couldn't believe they didn't trust me. So, I stopped levitating the meiloorun. And gave Kanan and the rest a stare. They seem to be getting uncomfortable.

"I know who you guys are, I told you on Garel. And yes, Ezra is my master. Whether you believe me or not," I said glaring at each of them.

"I trust you. I really do." Kanan tried to convince me.

"I still don't trust you. You could have gotten that information from anywhere," Zeb growled.
Ugh, I'm not at all surprised he doesn't trust me nor like me. He acted the same way with Master Bridger when they first met him. In fact, the whole crew did. Not including Hera, though.

"Well, Zeb, I really am Ezras padawan. And if you want, I can prove it even more than what I said on Garel," I retorted. Calm down, you are a Jedi, this is Masters old crew. I breathed in heavily. Don't screw this up. They know to much already in my opinion.

"Alright then. Prove it." This time Sabine said it. Sabine and Zeb had confidence in their eyes. They still want me to fail on proving them I am Ezras padawan. Jokes on them. Master Bridger has told me many stories of the mission he and the Ghost crew have been on. So, I'll just tell them how they met. Or when Kanan got captured? Nah, I'll go with the first one.

"You met Ezra on a mission on Lothal. He was stealing crates from you that carried weapons. Ezra was being chased by a TIE fighter, until you guys saved him. He went on a mission with you, it was about the Wookies. But, turns out it was a trap. And Zeb over here, left him behind. You guys rescued him, fast forward on actually saving the Wookies. He Stole Kanans lightsaber. Kanan told him he had the force and what not and he joined the Ghost crew." I finished. I didn't want to go into full detail. They already know what happend that day. Once again, I proved them wrong for challenging me. The Ghost crew were looking at each other back and forth. Except for Zeb.

"You could have umm-"

"Enough, Zeb. I proved you wrong and that is final. Just accept that you were mistaken." I rolled my eyes. I stood up and leaned closer to them. Careful not to hit my broken arm on the table. Even though it was wrapped in a bandage, it still hurts.

"Just because you said that, doesn't mean Ezra told you that, Kit," Zeb said leaning closer. But, not to close. There was still a 10 inch gap between our faces. This is what happend when Master and Zeb fought. Yelling into their faces for no reason.

"Did you just call me Kit?" I noted. He called Master Bridger kid. Now he's calling me kit?

"So, what if I did? You remind me and have the attitude of Ezra." Zeb retorted. I put a mischievous smile on.

"Alright, that's enough! Both of you, quit it." Hera broke the fight. She yelled as if she knew me for a long time. I sat back down and smiled at what Zeb said. It made me happy.

"Why are you smiling? It's annoying you guys almost have the same smile, too," Zeb said. Seems like Zeb doesn't like Master Bridger, but he's only mad because he misses my Master and that I have his attitude.

2 years living with Master Bridger can affect your attitude. Whether you like it or not you will develop something similar to his personality. Even if you barely talk to him. The we help out don't develop a part of it, but the Spectres have defiantly been affected by Master Bridger.

"I'm glad I remind you of Ezra." I said.

"Why?" Sabine asked. The crew seemed surprised. Another why question there. Why wouldn't I be glad I remind them of Ezra? Don't they know what Master Bridger did- wait. They don't. My happiness vanished. Master Bridger kept his work a secret.

"You guys will find out soon," I winked at them. I chuckled. Man, won't they be happy to know what Master Bridger has been up to in the past 2 years.

"Well, if we'll find out soon why not tell us your name first." Hera recommended. That's right. I haven't told them my name. Yet, I don't know how long I have been out, either.

"Fine. But I have a question of my own." Hera raised her eyebrow.

"Okay. Ask away."

"How long have I been out?"

"Oh that. Yea, you were out for about 4 days." Hera said. I couldn't believe it. 4 days. That's so much depending on what happend a week ago. I have to act cool. If I get worried, they'll get worried and start to ask more questions.

"Oh not as much as a real coma. Any ways-" I was cut off by the medical droid.

"Miss, you have to come with me to check if you ankle is alright." I forgot all about my ankle injury. Well, seems like I got to go. I started to limp, along with the droid beside me. In case I fall or something.

"Wait," Kanan called out. I stopped limping, but I didn't turn my head. "Your name. You didn't tell us your name."

I turn my head, but it was only facing my side. Seeing them with the corner of my eye.

"My name is Liz." I limped away after that.

~Okay so you pronouce her name like L-E-S. The 'S' sounds like when you are about to say the word snake. That 'sss' part is it. And yes, her name is weird to pronouce and is spelt like Liz. I wanted it to be pronouce like this because I said it wrong this one time. If you don't like it. Then idk. Just say it normally.😕