Chapter 9 "Garel 2"

3rd Perspective
Nobody answered her question. Even if it was a question, to the crew, it sound if she said "I'm correct." Ahsoka was amazed. She got got everything right. Including the Phoenix Squadron.

"How did- how did you know all of this?" Hera asked. She thought she would fail, yet at the same time, she wanted her to be correct. Anxiety took over Heras body. She was nervous. She didn't know what to do next. Who was her close friend that knew so much about the them.

"Like I said before, a close friend of mine told me who you are," the woman put her arms down. She now looked as if she was in a bowing position. And the bowing position seemed to be directed to Kanan and Ahsoka. They both looked at each other for a few seconds, then looked back at the woman. Wondering if she was in a kneeling position that seemed like a bow, or if it was an actually bow to them. And to make it more strange, they were the only force sensitive beings there.

"May you please tell us who your close friend is? And how does your friend know this type of information?" Ahsoka pleaded. She walked a few steps forwards, but with her saber deactivated. There was no need for weapons to be involved in this.

"My apologies but," she paused for a second and slightly turned her head to the right. Still facing the floor. Is she afraid to show her face, pondered Kanan. "I can't do that for you."

"Ok well, can you show us your face?" Kanan didn't trust this woman. Yet, something was pulling him to her. To not leave without her. Something in the force told him that she could lead them to something they are missing. He tried to ignore it. But it was the force. He had to trust it.

"Can't do that either." The cloaked woman was still in the bowing position, she was still calm and her voice did not sound scared at all.

"Ugh, and why not?" Zeb roared. He just wanted to leave this woman here and get this mission done.

"Because, if you don't trust me, then I can't trust you."

"Who said anything about trust? We trust you!" Sabine snapped and lied at the same time. Nobody trusted her. She was to suspicious to be trusted anyways.

Hera gave her a look. She knew she was lying, Sabine didn't pay any attention to Hera, though. Even though she sensed her stare burning into her soul.

"Actually, I can sense your emotions. All of you guys don't trust me. You don't trust me because your life changed when you met this "mistake." Afraid of the same thing to happen all over again, yet, you want that to happen once more. You guys met this "mistake" on a mission. It was a mission for weapons, just like this one. I remind you guys of- well, your missing crew member."

The Ghost crews mouths hanged open. Along with Ahsokas and the soldiers, too. Awed by what she just said.

"I'm I correct once again, aren't I"

Indeed she was. Nobody knew what to say. They felt that they forgot how to speak. No words can prove her wrong. Everyones blasters were down. Back to their blaster holsters, where they belonged in the first place. The woman stood up for the first time. She was a bit tall. Taller than Sabine, yet shorter the Kanan. But only about 2 inches shorter. Sure the area was dark and, but her all white clothes were glowing. Her waist was showing a little bit. Along, with white boots that reached below her knees. She took off her hood.

To the crews surprise, she looked shockingly like Ezra. She had electric blue eyes. Along with ombré-blue hair. Almost like Sabines. Tanned skin and looked to be in her teens, about 18 years old. Her skin was flawless. But she seemed very strong. Capable of fighting off many attackers at once.
The girl pulled out her hair from under her cloak. She has wavy, yet curly hair. Reaching to what seems a bit below her waist.

(I tried to give you a concept of how she looks like

(I tried to give you a concept of how she looks like. Sorry it's crappy😞 I took the picture off of my computer screen.)

"I'll take that as a yes then." Her voice much clearer now.

Hera came closer to her. She was an inch taller than Hera. She wanted to give her a hug, but only because she felt as if she knew her. The rest of the crew and Ahsoka stood on her left.

"Tell me. Who are you? And this time, please give us a real answer." Hera questioned.

"My name is-- look out!" She pushed her aside and quicker than lightning the teen was forced pushed to the wall of a near by building.