Chapter 31 "Messing Around"

3rd Perspective
The next morning Ezra was forced to stay in his bed, his leg just got worse by walking on it. Liz got dressed in her regular clothes and went to get the parts for his leg and Lexi was in Erza's room with him. She was taking out all of the worthless wires.

"You know Lexi, I can just go to the palace and ask Rena for help. I've done it before," Ezra suggested. Lexi gave him a glare, it made Ezra feel uncomfortable. This wasn't the typical type of glare, it was Lexi's glare. Lexi was known to give one of the best 'drop dead' looks, one that Lexi's mother once said, "Can kill anyone with just one glance," and is also known has her bitch face.

"Ezra, I told you many times, I can handle this type of situation," Lexi yanked out the last wire. "Besides, this process doesn't hurt. Those medical droids at the palace will make it seem like a serious condition when really it's not."

"Lexi, we all know you have been studying technology since you were like what, born? But, you just aren't good at attaching mechanical limbs to flesh."

"Are to," Lexi defended herself.

"Last time you tried to attach my leg to my skin, my own mechanical leg electrocuted me!"

"Okay, okay, good point, but I have been getting better at it," Lexi protested.

"Trust me, not even close," Ezra said. Lexi twisted a bolt which made Ezra get electrocuted.

"Ahh," Ezra looked as his leg then at Lexi. "Did you just electrocute me?"

"Whoops, it was accident. Like you said, I'm not good at this whole mechanical leg thing," Lexi said sarcasticly, yet in a sticky-sweet voice. Ezra crossed his arms in annoyance. The Ghost crew walked in on them, and gasped a bit when they saw Ezra's prosthetic leg.

"Woah! You really do have a mechanical leg," Sabine gawked. They sat down on a couch pushed up against the wall, the crew was tired. Kanan was all of the sudden mad at the Empire.

'The Empire must have been the cause of this,' he thought.

"How did you get this prosthetic leg?" Kanan asked, wanting to make sure his prediction was correct.

"Well, no other answer is as clear as the Empire's fault," Ezra replied.

"Yeah, but how exactly did you lose your real leg?" Zeb questioned.

"One of the most cruel Sith I've ever met caused me to lose my real leg."

"Darth Vader?" Kanan guessed.

"Yes, but it was me to blame for losing my leg. I didn't follow orders and well, let's just say I paid the price."

"Well, that was a very high price if you ask me," Hera growled. Kanan gently put his hand over hers to calm her down. Liz burst through the door.

"Sorry I'm late, but I couldn't find one of the parts," Liz breathed out. Lexi got off the bed and grabbed the bag Liz was holding.

Lexi looked inside the bag, "Perfect, this is all I need." Ezra scooted back in his bed as Lexi got closer to his leg.

"Are you sure we can't go to the palace and let the medical droids handle this?"

"Nope. Even if you did try to leave you won't be able to stand up without you falling face first to the floor," Lexi said.

"Oh really?" Ezra smirked.

"Don't test me Ezra," Lexi warned.

"Don't test her Master, she can be scary." Ezra rolled his eyes.

"Please, I would try even if she did call me by my last name."

"You wanna go there, Bridger?" Lexi asked, in a menacing kind of way. Ezra shrugged his shoulders, Lexi had enough of his foolish act. "Alright, you do wanna go there."

Lexi grabbed Ezra's leg.

"Don't you dare do it," Ezra begged.

"You asked for it," Lexi refused his begging. The Ghost crew felt awkward to watch this all play through while their sitting on a couch, silently.

"Lexi you know damn well what might happen if you do this," Ezra said.

'Is this what happens everyday?' Hera thought. 'Do they always play around like this? If so, I'm surprised the Empire hasn't found them yet.'

"Okay, let's just all breath and calm down," Kanan cooed. Lexi was still holding Ezra's leg, it wasn't touching the bed sheets anymore. Ezra hands were stretched out in the air, trying to remove her hands off his prosthetic leg. "Lexi let go of Ezra's leg and it will all be fine."

Lexi and Ezra stared at each other, none of them moved an inch.

"Lexi, listen to what Kanan said. Let my leg go, please," Ezra said stiffly.

"I only follow your orders Ezra, not Kanan's." Lexi reminded him.

"Okay then, let go of my leg."

"As you wish," Lexi let go of the leg. Ezra let go of his breath he was holding in.

"Now if you don't mind I am going to the palace and get my leg repaired," Ezra stretched the word going.

Ezra stood up, but was about to fall. Kanan catched him just on time.

"Thanks Kanan," Ezra regained his balance.

"Your welcome."

"Master I will accompany you to the palace. Looks like you need help getting around," Liz offered.

"That's a good idea." Liz walked over to Ezra and put his arm around her neck. Ezra limped out of the room with the help of Liz.

"Does this happen often?" Sabine asked.

"Ehh, maybe," Lexi responded. Chopper ran past the door following the droid of yesterday.

"Ugh, I'll go stop them," Sabine offered. "Zeb come and help me."

"Why?"

"Because you are better at catching Chopper than I am." Sabine chased after Chopper, Zeb followed her.

"What type of droid gets himself into so much trouble with other droids?" Hera questioned.

"The type of droid that's name is Droidbait," Lexi said.

"Droidbait? Why Droidbait?" Kanan asked.

"Umm, have you not seen Chopper chase after Droidbait ever since yesterday?"

"I take that back," Kanan mumbled.

"By the way, will we ever get to meet the fill in princess? If we get the chance of course," Kanan inquired.

"If you want, we can go to the palace right now." Lexi headed towards the door.

"Are you sure," Hera asked. Kanan and Hera walked behind her.

"Definitely."

~In have no I idea why I wrote this chapter at all. I was going to write about Ezra going to the Rebel Fleet, but then I went off track and this happend instead. Also, are you guys fine if I throw in a cuss word or two into random chapters? If not, I understand.
-ThatSassyPadawan =%=