Chapter 16 "Lexi"

3rd Perspective
"Sure. What ship do you want to contact?" Ahsoka asked pressing the projectors buttons.

"It's not a ship, it's a planet." Liz corrected Ahsoka. Ahsoka looked up to face Liz. She rose an eyebrow.

"Okay, what planet then?" Ahsoka quickly hit buttons. Seconds later, a map with many planets appeared. Garel, Hoth, Ryloth, Naboo, Tatooine, Endor, Coruscant, etc... Liz scanned the map swiftly. She clicked a button which made the map zoom out to show the different types of rims, she scanned again. Liz pressed on the outer-rim area, and zoomed onto Lothal.

"This planet," Liz pointed to Lothal's ocean.

"Alright then, do what you must," Ahsoka nodded. She backed away from the projector.

Liz stepped closer and once again, clicking a few more buttons, Liz waited. She murmured something under her breath, it sound like a beg. Soon, a young man stood in the middle of the hologram. He was holding an 434 "Deathhammer" blaster pistol. Even though it was popular among bounty hunters, it was capable of doing a good job. He also had a black chest plate on, and protective black shoulder armor. He was wearing all gray clothes, black boots that weren't so high, hand gloves that were the same color and a black belt. He had dark brown eyes, hair, and skin.

"Who is this?" the young man snarled. He held onto his blaster tightly. As if he was going to shoot through the projector.

"Zare! Zare it's me, Liz." Liz responded.

"Liz! Where have you been? Are you safe? Are--" Liz cut him off.

"Zare where is Lexi?"

"She just got back from her undercover mission. Why?" Zare questioned.

"I need to speak to her. Privately." Liz demanded in a harsh tone. Zares eyes wided. Liz may be nice and forgiving, but she can be aggressive if mad. He coughed, trying to avoid eye contact with Liz. Her eyebrows were getting narrow.

"Yes Liz, right away. I'll go get Lexi," Zare said. Before he faded away from the hologram Liz stopped him, mid step.

"Zare wait!" Liz shouted, stretching her arm out.

"Yes?" He asked nervously.

"Whisper it to her. Don't let anyone else know I contacted you. Understood?" Liz had a serious face on. Zare nodded and walked away. Liz took a few steps back so the girl named Lexi could get a better view of her. Soon, another young teen walked into the hologram. She was wearing a stormtrooper outfit, including the helmet. That must have been her cover.

"Liz is that really you?" Her voice sounded a bit boyish than a girlish voice. The helmet must be the one giving her that feature.

"Yes Lexi, it's me," Liz smiled.

"Where in the galaxy have you been? The Spectres have been looking for you up and down non-stop." Lexi said, "Only the Spectres have been looking for you, I haven't." Liz gave her a look. Lexi chuckled and pretended to scratch the back of her head. "What? You can take care of yourself."

"Yeah, I can take care of myself. Anyways, are you going on a mission?"

"Yes actually, the one Ezra planned, but never finshed it," Lexi reminded her. "Where are you?"

Liz hesitated for a second. She didn't know if she should say if she is with the Rebel Fleet or not. To just say it doesn't matter and say she will meet them on Lothal in a bit. But, wouldn't Lexi get suspicious on why it doesn't matter. What's the point, Liz thought to herself. We are going to find out soon why Master Bridger doesn't want us around the Rebel Fleet so, why not just say it now?

"I'm at the Rebel Fleet," Liz blurted out. Lexi's head shot straight up. Even with the helmet, they can tell she was shocked.

"What! You can't be there and you know it. Ezra has told us to not go their unless it was an extreme emergence!" Lexi shrieked. She put her hand over her helmets eyes. Lexi made a small irritated growl. "Besides," she continued, "There is no point of being there. The Ghost crew is frozen and we will not be able to see them in a long time! Ezra won't be able to see them in a long time, possibly never!" Lexi hollered out, trying to prove Liz that she was wrong to there. Liz put her hand on her hip and shook her head.

"The Ghost crew it no longer frozen in carbonite." Liz said.

"How is that possible? F-f- for how long have they been un-unfrozen?" Lexi stumbled her words out. She didn't know what to say next. She thought she would never hear those words.

"For only a month," Liz confirmed.

"No wonder Ezra said he felt something in the Force. It was the Ghost crew or Kanan that triggered it." Lexi said.

"Yeah, true." Liz continued. Lexi changed the subject, though.

"Well, I'll be there shortly then." She put her hands down, letting them dangle. Lexi felt a bit dizzy. People that were put in carbonite usual didn't get unfrozen, or they never survived the carbonite. She should know, she has seen it happen before. "What are your coordinates?"

"Sending you that right now," Liz said typing in the fleets coordinates. "Oh and Lexi."

"Yeah?"

"Bring all of the Ghost crew's stuff. Including the things Master Bridger has cleaned out of their rooms." Liz made sure that Lexi knew what she was doing. Liz has technically been preparing for this moment ever since she had heard the Ghost crew were frozen in carbonite.

"Alright, anything else?" Lexi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Use the Phantom to get here, okay?"

"Ugh, why?" Lexi whined, yanking her head backwards,"The Phantom needs to rest after what Ezra made it go through."

Liz rapidly positioned her finger over her light rose lips, even though she wasn't wearing any makeup, her lips were naturally like that. "Shh! The Ghost crew is listening, I'm sure Master Bridger doesn't want them to find out! Even if they weren't unfrozen," Liz grunted.

Lexi quickly ended the connection. Liz gazed at the crew hoping they didn't hear that last part, but they did.

"What did Ezra do to the Phantom?" Hera asked angrily. She has the right to. It is Hera's ship, she paid for it. If it was my ship I'll sure be mad, Liz thought.

"Oh, it's nothing to worry about. You'll find out soon when Lexi brings it here," Liz responded.

"You said that twice already and we don't even know half of what is happening." Kanan raised his voice.

"My friend Lexi is getting ready to come here with all your stuff, including your weapons, on the Phantom." Liz reminded them. The Ghost crew took it as a sarcasm response.

"Well, why can't Ezra know you contacted the Spectres? Wouldn't he be happy you where you are, that your safe? And that we are unfrozen?" Sabine inquired. Liz gave out a silent sigh. She rubbed her bandaged arm, closed her eyes, and looked down. She began to speak.

"Master Bridger isn't with the Spectres at the moment," Liz whispered. The Ghost crew glared one by one at each other. Chopper just made some more grumpy noises. Commander Sato and Ashoka gazed at Liz.

"Then where is he?" Commander Sato quesioned. Liz stood up straight and face the Ghost crew yet, she was looking directly at Kanan, her Masters Master. She let out another small sigh.

"Master Bridger got captured by the Empire," Liz finally came clean.