Chapter 8 "Garel"

3rd Perspective
The Ghost crew were in hyperspace on their way to Garel. Stealing supplies like bombs and weapons won't be easy. Not because of stormtroopers, but because the Empire hired someone to spy on them. But, they brought the Phoenix Squadron with them. They said no at first, that it won't be necessary, but Commander Sato insisted. So, they agreed. The Ghost crew only brought along 7 of them.

Everyone was in the cockpit. Hera in the pilot sit as always. Kanan sat beside her. Zeb sitting on the right and Sabine sitting on the left. And Chopper checking the scaners. Ahsoka was just standing up. Leaning against the wall.

"I have a bad feeling about this," said Kanan. Not looking at anyone, just staring out into hyperspace. Staring at the seven small ships surrounding the Ghost.

"Why so?" Ahsoka commented. But she to had a bad feeling about this.

"Because, I sense something. Or someone."

"Do you recognize the signature at all?" Ahsoka asked. She stopped leaning against the wall and walked towards Kanan instead. Weird how she couldn't pick up the signature. Everyone else stayed silent. Wanting to hear if they could guess who the mysterious person was.

"No. I have never sensed this signature. It's different from all the rest I have ever picked up from a person." Kanan assured her and the crew.

"Is it a force signature though?" Ahsoka noted.

"Hard to tell, actually. I'm getting a clouded mind." Kanan replied. Kanan had a small memory of him and Ezra training on top of the ship. Kanan ignored the memory. The signature must be reminding him oh his old padawan. Strange. Ahsoka didn't like this.

"Getting out of hyperspace," Hera yelled even though the crew was in the same room.

"Chopper check for any of the Empires ships. We don't want to be unseen," Hera added.

Chopper just beeped. But the beep he made was a no for the Empires ships.

"Great. All we need to do now is get down there with the squadron." Sabine said.

The Ghost descended down into the shining city lights. Since it is night time it will be easier to hide and the Empires buildings aren't close to the shipment. Of course, there will be stormtroopers, but the crew can handle them.

-Time skip from the Ghost to the shipment area-

"Ok you all know the plan, right?" Kanan questioned. Everyone nodded.

Sabine snd Zeb will attack from the back and Kanan and Ahsoka will attack from the front deflecting the blaster shots with Ahsokas lightsabers. The Ghost crew hadn't been able to find their own blasters, so they got some from the rebel fleets extra weapons. While Hera and Chopper, will be on the ship waiting for Kanans signal.

"Go, now!" Kanan shouted. Loud enough for the troopers to hear.

Putting up not so much of a fight, just shooting them one by one the Ghost crew won.

"Newbies," Zeb guessed. "This must have been their first shipment to deliver."

"No time to guess, lets move." Ahsoka remarked. Zeb nodded. Sabine, Kanan, Ahsoka and Zeb ran to get the crates.

"Spector 1 to Ghost we have the crates. All we need is a pick up." Kanan said into his com.

"Copy that. On my way," Hera responded. After a short few minutes, the Ghost appeared. With Phoenix Squadron keeping guard, the mission will succeed.

Only 4 crates into the ship a voice came from the only area the squadron wasn't guarding.

"You their! What are you doing with this shipment? Huh, rebels!" A stormtrooper shouted. He put his blaster into position, along with another 4 stormtroopers. They came closer to the crew. The Phoenix Squadron did the same, but to the troopers.

"Karabast! Stormtroopers, always getting on my nerves. Kanan mind if I take them off our hands?" Zeb offered. Without hesitation, Kanan nodded.

The squadron backed away slowly from the stormtroopers, so did they. Once they saw a big lasat coming at them at a slow pace and a smirk as a smile, they got scared.

Yet, before Zeb got to them, a bomb dropped out of no where. Landing in the middle of the stormtrooper circle. Zeb took a few steps back, afraid of getting hurt, yet the dumb stormtroopers just stood there doing nothing.

It was ticking faster and faster until, it exploded with an enormous bang! Everyone covered their faces with their arms. Though, they felt the heat from the bomb hit them, almost pushing them backwards. Once the smoke cleared, the Ghost crew looked at the dead troopers on the ground. They heard a strange clinking noise coming from the top of the buildings.

"Keep your guard up!" Ahsoka shrieked. "We're not alone anymore."

Ahsoka and Kanan had their lightsabers ignited. Holding onto them for dear life and ready to fight when the moment came. Hera, Zeb, and Sabine had their rusty blasters out. Pointing them to the top of the roofs. Swinging them to a new location everytime they thought they heard a noise. Phoenix Squadron did the same.

"You think they left?" Hera inquired. Still holding her blaster out with a serious face on. Before anyone got to answer her question a unsavory cloaked figure jumped from the roof to the dense ground.

Ahsoka was surprised. The jump the doubtful figure made was awfully high off the ground. About 6 stories high. Anyone would have at least broken something, but this cloaked person did it gracefully. Like if they have done it before. Every single person relocated their blasters to the figure. Unsure whether to shoot or not. Yet, Ahsoka was no longer paying attention to the situation at hand.

"Please, don't shoot." The suspicious figure said. Less suspicious now since the persons voice sounded like a female. Her hands pushed out wards towards the crew. For what the Ghost crew presumed was a woman was wearing a small cloak that reached to her waist and had a hood hiding her entire face. "I'm a friend of yours."

"What are you talking about?" Zeb asked. The crew and Ahsoka looked at each other with a puzzled look on their face. The squadron still pointing their blasters to the woman relaxed a little, but not to much. They saw the crew give each other looks. The cloaked figure spoke up.

"I mean, I know who you are." This time she uttered her response. As if she was scared to say a thing. Everyone stiffened, except for the women.

"We don't even know you! Besides, how do you know us?" Sabine demanded.

The woman still keeling down on her right leg whispered a response, "Because, a close friend of mine told me who you guys are."

"Oh really? Then, prove it," Hera retorted. Knowing that this mysterious person was telling a lie. If someone actually knew them, she'll know about it.

Ahsoka was the only one that was interested on how this woman was able to stay so clam and answer them with such confidence while people were pointing blasters at her head. Knowing that she could get into really big trouble.

Ahsoka did not what this person to get into trouble with the rebel fleet. And had no intention on holding a weapon as a threat for telling a lie. She could be confused, Ahsoka thought. So she turned off her lightsaber. She looked at the others. They were focusing on the cloaked female, not noticing she deactivated her weapon. She guessed they were not themselves because they met Ezra on a mission, too. Ahsoka also guessed they did not what that to happen again with this person. Even if she was no threat to them.

"Alright then." The female spoke up. Now ready to answer Heras question. "There is Kanan Jarrus, Hera Syndulla, Garazeb Orrelios, Sabine Wren, and C1-10P, also known as Chopper. You guys fly a ship entitled the Ghost and named the Ghost crew, but called "Rebels" by the Empire. Another Jedi named Ahsoka Tono and the 7 soliders holding blasters at me are participants of the, umm, of the Phoenix Squadron. Together, all of you guys work with the Rebel Fleet."

The Ghost crew, Ahsoka, and the Phoenix Squadron are all taken by surprise. All mistaken on challenging the female figure. She elevates her head with no hurry at all to get a concept of them. But she can't see their faces. And they can't see hers. They can only see her mouth and the tip of her nose. She puts a devilish smile and speaks up.

"I'm I correct?"