Chapter 15 "Getting To Know 2"

(Btw, the thing about the Ghost crew saving Zare and his sister is true. Zare only knew the Ghost crew as the "Spectres." The part where they called themselves the Spectres isn't true.)

Liz's Perspective
I couldn't answer that. Master Bridger never gave a full or real answer. I have asked him myself, but he never finshed. He tells us different things everytime for all I know. He told Lexi and I different things. We talked about it and decided it would be best not to ask. We didn't know what he would say so, we let it slide. It was painful not to learn the truth when Master Bridger could be hurt deep down.

"That is something personal and only Master Bridger can answer that himself. This question seems that it would be discussed by him and you guys. I don't want to give the wrong answer," I said. My heart felt heavy, I know half of the answer, yet at the same time, I didn't know at all. I haven't heard that question in a long time. It still pained me not to know all of it, but Master Bridger will tell me sooner or later.

"Oh, okay. I can see why that can be something personal for Ezra," Kanan said. I can sense that he is hurt, too.

"Tell me, where are the Spectres right now?" Commander Sato asked. It was starting to get annoying that he was the only one with questions. The Ghost crew should be the one full of them. I mean, Ezra is still part of the Ghost crew, they should be the ones worried sick about him. Right?

"Commander, if I tell you where the Spectres are, you will not take over what Master Bridger has been working on for the past 2 years, understood?" I didn't trust Commander Sato a lot. He never really believed in Ezra too much. Which made me depressed. He is an intelligent and amazing leader. I will not allow anyone to take over the Spectres, Master Bridger will not let that happen, either. No one will. The planet of Lothal is on the Spectres side. Along with the Rebel Fleet, of course, but we never mentioned them so, they don't think about the fleet.

"Of course not. The Spectres can just help us, not join us. I would never force them to give the Rebel Fleet information. Besides, the Rebel Fleet can lead a hand to them, too," Commander Sato stated. I had to believe him. I was just being selfish me. I needed trust him, he is the leader of the Rebel Fleet. I can't believe I said that out loud, I must have sounded stupid.

"Right, I didn't know what I was thinking. Anywho, the Spectres are on Lothal," I confirmed. I pressed a few buttons on the projector making a hologram of Lothal appear right in front of us. It was the same old Lothal we all know and love. Of course, Lothal is different now, once you visit it, there is a butt load of difference.

"Lothal, why would the Spectres be there? Lothal is crawling with stormtroopers. None less the Empire is always on our tail there." Zeb noted.

"Look's like someone hasn't been to Lothal in a long time," I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"What are you talking about?" Hera said with a puzzled expression.

"Well, ha ha, funny story, before Master Bridger fully joined the Empire, he told that they should rebuild the city of Lothal. All of them actually, the ones that stood tall and proud. He said that Lothal would like the Empire better, trust them, and no one will question their mining on Lothal. So, they did what he requested. It worked only a little bit. After Master Bridger left, he turned all of Lothal against the Empire." I laughed. I can tell they couldn't believe their ears. It was understandable. I wouldn't believe me either.

"That can't be true nor possible. Can it?" Sabine asked. She looked at Kanan and Hera, both just shrugged. Sabine couldn't wrap her head around all the new information. It was to much for her handle.

"It is. He even got the fill in princess of Lothal to turn against them. And she has been working with the Galactic Empire since the clone wars. Since, a fill in princess is on the planet, the Empire kind of backed off of Lothal" I loved to see their expressions to my responses. It was hilarious.

"Ezra has made progress on making Lothal a better place, huh?" Kanan commented.

"Indeed he has," I said. This was making me happier to see them so surprised, "Don't worry, soon you will see Ezra and Lothal pretty quickly."

The Ghost crew looked at each other with an enormous smile on their faces. They couldn't wait to see their old team mate. I couldn't wait either. This was an exciting moment. Master Bridger and the Ghost crew are finally reuniting, a few seconds after, a pilot came behind me with something in their hand and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, ma'am," he said as I turned around.

"Yes," I responsed.

"I wanted to say thank you."

"For what?" I had a puzzled look on. Why would he thank me, I didn't do anything for him.

"You almost died for me back on Garel." He said. He looked down, as if he was blushing something.

"No problem. Master Bridger has taught me that not everything is about yourself. Sometimes we need to make sacrifices for others," I said to the pilot.

"Well, I just wanted to say thank you. Oh and here," he handed me a small necklace. It was glowing brighter than ever. The glow was blue, yet it was not a dark nor light blue. It was a small necklace that just barely let any space between your neck and it touching.

"Oh, why thank you!" I grabbed it from his rubbery gloves and held it close to my chest. This meant the galaxy to me. Master gave it to me to show our friendship and our master and padawan relationship.

"No problem," he walked away without saying another word. This reminds me, Master Bridger needs my help and so do the Spectres. They are going on a mission.

Unfortunately, Master Bridger never completed what we were going to do on that mission. If we were going to let the Rebel Fleet handle it or not. But we got distracted with another "mission" that really wasn't a mission at all. Now that I can contact the Spectres, I can tell them to come and get me. Better yet, I can go to them. Master Bridger doesn't really want the Spectres to go to the Rebel Fleet. Yet again, another question to be answered by Master Bridger. He is so full of questions and he is made out of pure mystery. A mystery lying in the shadows waiting to be discovered, that will say things that make no sense. Well, Master Bridger has always been in touch with his inner dark side after he left the Empire. To be honest, he was always been in touch with the dark side before he even joined the Empire. Although he tells me a lot of stuff, I feel that he isn't telling me everything. Which is true. I get suspicious every once in a while, but that's just my curiosity getting the best of me. Master may have been part of the Empire, but he isn't anymore. He told that he will tell me everything soon before the fake "mission" happend. There is no escaping telling me the truth now Master. Not anymore, I thought. As if Master Bridger was hearing me.

"Are you okay, Liz?" Kanan asked me. I realized I got lost in my thoughts, gazing out into space. I put on a smile. This time it was a real smile, not a forced one.

"Yes, I just have one teensy question," I said. No longer leaning on the projector. I clicked a few more buttons so it wouldn't show the hologram of Lothal.

"And what's the question about?" Kanan asked crossing his arms across his chest.

"May I contact someone real quick?"

~Happy May the 4th! A.k.a Star Wars Day.🎉 Hope you have an amazing day and may the force with with you... And lightsaber, too.