Chapter 7 "The New Mission"

Ok so I forgot to say this in the last chapter but none of Kanan, Hera, Zeb, or Sabine aged up. Hope you don't mind.

3rd Perspective
It has been a month since the Ghost crew has been saved. Focusing hard on their missions and all moved on about Ezra.

"So what is the mission about anyways?" Sabine said.

"Oh, just what we always do. Steal supplies for the rebel fleet," Hera repiled. She knew all about the mission. There was no need for her to ask about it.

"We always do this."

"Well then, I thought you were already used to this Sabine."

"Yea I guess," Sabine said. She was getting a bit annoyed on how they were stealing crates for the fleet, but no longer for the people of Lothal or another planet.

Sabine just stared at the projector infront of them. The crew, but Chopper was in the Ghost already, Commander Sato, and Ahsoka were around it, too. All waiting for someone go say something.

Ahsoka was getting tired of nobody saying anything so she broke the silence, "We shouldn't be wasting time. Shall we leave?"

Ashoka will be joining the mission. She just wants this done already. Everyone nodded to what Ahsoka said and headed towards the exit.

"Good luck," Commander Sato shouted.

"Umm, sir?" A solider said in a bit of a worried tone. He was walking towards Commander Sato and stopped when he was behind him.

"What is it?"

"We have a, umm, a slight problem on the planet the Ghost crew is going to."

Ahsoka, Kanan, Sabine, Hera, Zeb, snd Chopper stopped walking. (Of course Chopper doesn't walk, but just go with it). All looked at each other in confusion. All wondered what was the slight problem.

"And what is that?" Commander Sato wondered.

"Our pilots, that just came back, said their was someone suspicious jumping roof to roof on the buildings of Garel"

The Ghost crew got a bit scared now. Someone looking down on the rebel fleets pilots is very suspicious. And on the day they were going on a mission.

"Did they at least see their face? Even just their clothes?" Ahsoka asked.

"We asked the same thing, but the pilots said they were wearing a cloak like outfit hiding their clothes," the pilot responded.

"Great! Just great! We are going on a mission with someone suspicious jumping roof from roof stalking us!" Zeb snapped. He didn't like the idea of someone spying on them.

"Calm down Zeb. We don't know if this person is spying on us. Who knows? They could have mistaken an animal as a person." Hera replied.

"Didn't Ezra used to jump roof to roof when he was younger?" Sabine asked trying to get her memories to remember if her statement was true.

"Yea. Yes he did. Ezra did jump on the roofs, but sadly, this can't be Ezra," Kanan said in such a sad voice.

"Why not?" Sabine asked another question.

"Because, Ezra is working with the Empire. But it could be Ezra trying to find out what our next move is," Ahsoka said.

"Not likely. I mean the Empire doesn't have any files on Ezra anymore. As if the Empire doesn't know what happend to him." Kanan said.

"Good point Kanan. So, we agree it can't be Ezra?" Hera questioned. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Great. Now don't let this mysterious person distract us from our mission," Ahsoked added.

The Ghost crew nodded once again and walked out. So did Ahsoka.

~

Something is coming up btw. The next chapter is when the story finally begins. In this one it just gets started. Sorry for keeping you waiting, too. I just don't like it when stories are rushed.