Chapter 20 "A Minor Twist"

3rd Perspective
"Lexi have you discovered anything about where Master Bridger has been locked up?" Liz asked walking to the Ghost.

She got new clothes that don't reveal any skin. It was still all white with the same white boots as before. Liz's limping wore off and her hand felt much better, but was still bandaged just in case. Her clothes didn't have sleeves, it only covered her shoulders. It also covered her neck and her glowing necklace that Ezra gave her was around her neck. She felt closer and more connected to Ezra whenever she wore the necklace. That's the reason why she never takes it off.

"Sadly, the only thing I found out was that he is on Mustafar. Which is no good sign." Liz gave a depressed look.

"Anything else?" Liz asked hopefully.

"He is being transferred to one of Coruscant's prison in about 2 or 3 days. Yet, it isn't clear which one," Lexi said, trying to cheer Liz up, but that didn't work. They walked into the Ghost, with a gloomy look.

~

The Ghost crew were in their ship and sat where they usually sit. Hera sat in the pilot's sit and punched in the coordinates to Coruscant. Their mission was to get medical supplies to Lothal. The Empire stopped shipping health care supplies for some unknown reason, which bothered the Spectres and decided they won't put up with it. Many people of Lothal are sick. Not just normal sick, but almost deadly sick. The only reason why it turned deadly sick was because the lack of health care. Lexi came into the cockpit and looked at the monitor's. Liz went to get a cup of water.

"Alright, are we all set?" Lexi said looking at the crew. Zare was leaning against the wall holding his blaster the crew saw before in the projector.

"Yep," Hera replied. They detached from the ship and jumped into hyperspace.

Lexi leaned against the wall like Zare and sat down on the floor like a child. Kanan turned his sit to face Lexi to ask her a quick question.

"What do you guys do on Lothal anyways?"

"Many things Kanan," Lexi responded.

"Like what?" Sabine joined.

"Taking care of Lothal's people, making sure they are safe, healthy, and have a place to stay." Lexi let her head relax and leaned it on the wall. She seemed bored.

Lexi's Perspective
Great, now they are going to be questioning me. Just like inquistors. I've been questioned and tortured by the inquisitors but, the this time I have to act nice and have to give them honest answers. Well, maybe.

As much as I want to trust these people, I just can't. I feel like they are going to tear the Spectres apart. Tear our team apart. Ezra is the one that is going to have to decided whether to stay on Lothal with the Spectres and us or go with the Ghost crew and fight for the Rebel Fleet. Either way, Ezra is going to hurt one of the teams hearts because of the decision he made. I'm deeply worried on who Ezra is going to pick.

"There's more than that. There has to be. You can't just tell us that Ezra has been doing that for the past 2 years," Kanan noted. How much does this guy want to know? Ezra has forbidden us to spill specific types of information. Like about the princess.

'Come on, only honest answers' I thought to myself.

"Ezra didn't only turn the fill in princess of Lothal against the Empire, they are working together," I replied honestly. By the looks of their faces, I can tell they don't believe me. I heard Zare stifle a laugh.

"Nice going smart head. You paralyzed their brains," Zare giggled. I couldn't help but giggle along.

"Your lying right?" Hera over heard. Great, someone else joined this pointless conversation.

"Nope, the fill in princess and the Spectres are kind of working together. But since the princess is just a fill in princess and was only a stormtrooper captain before getting elected to be the princess, she has a limt to the information she can learn."

"By the way, I didn't want to sound stupid in front of everyone but, was there even a real princess of Lothal?" Sabine commented.

"Yes there was. The Royal Family fled Lothal because the Empire was going to lock them up, or put give them a death penalty, but since they didn't give up easily they left with their kids and were never heard from again," I pretended to scare them.

What I was saying was true. Ezra has been trying to find out where and who the Royal Family is for a very long time, yet the Empire deleted the files of them. Like they never existed.

"I remember the Royal Family. Wasn't the queen a Twi'lek?" Hera asked not even bothering to look at me.

"Yes," I replied. Force, please save me from this conversation, I begged.

Surprisingly, Zare's com went off and Liz walked into the room.

"Zare..."

"Yes Nick?" I could only hear the static it made between pauses.

"One of Lexi's Seeker Droids informed us of suspicion going around Coruscant's prison," Nick said. Coruscant. Isn't Ezra being transferred to Coruscant's prison? I crawled to Zare and jerked his com away from him.

"Nick, tell the Seeker Droid to send us the live footage."

"Yes ma'am" Nick got startled. I didn't like it when the Spectres called me ma'am.

Pep then open up a hologram of a prison. Stormtroopers were surrounding it, but only one area. I got a gut feeling something was going to happen. I neglected the feeling. Did I interpret the information wrong by mistake. And even if it was, he couldn't do it by himself. It seemed impossible. Like a Phoenix Squadron ship against an entire Imperial Fleet. The ship would explode in debris within seconds.

"There's is nothing going on," Sabine pointed out. Then BOOM! A loud explosion so loud it hurt my ears. Everyone's eyes grew larger than a planet. We awed at the fire dancing in the hologram.

"Nick what just happend!" Liz screamed into the com. No response. What is going on! Pep's hologram had intense wavy lines then, it turned off.

"Nick?! Nick?!" I yelled.

"Lexi your droids signal got cut off," Nick replied. I dragged my behind across the floor to the spot I was before. My mouth hung open.

This can't be happening, I thought. I read this all wrong.

He did it all on his own, but how? He needed to be very careful to be able to pull something like that off. I ignored the others confusions, I got lost in my thoughts. This can either end good or bad.

We are technically doing this behind his back.

If he was here.

We are breaking his rules.

I can't believe I read the information wrong for the first time.

Could this be even possible?

He canceled this mission because of the false shipment.

I can't believe it.

I couldn't get my mind to stay focused on one thing. I thought of one thing, then jumped to another thought that was completely random.

After more than a week, Ezra finally decides to escape now?

~Pretty sure you guys already know but, I am going to say it anyways. The Royal Family is fake, duh! And also, sorry for adding new characters, but they won't really be brought up as much. Like Nick. Sorry, my made up character Nick, you just ain't that important.