Chapter 25 "The City"

3rd Perspective
The Ghost crew landed about a mile away from Lothal City. (A.k.a. Capital City.) Everyone came outside. The two Spectres were already heading to the city with two crates each.

"Why did we land so far away from Capital City?" Liz asked.

"Because the Empire is all over the place," Hera answered.

"Remember what I told you. The Empire backed off after the fill in princess came. From day to day the Empire does do patrols, but it hardly happends. Only a few stormtroopers roam the streets in each town or city now," Liz left, the rest followed.

The crew were actually excited to see Capital City again. Liz said that the Empire rebuilt every city and town, well, about each city or town, so the people from Lothal can trust the Empire. But, Ezra just tricked the Empire into doing so, instead he turned the entire population against them.

Once the crew saw the city, their jaws dropped to the grassy ground. The entire city was rebuilt. Before Capital City used to hold up to 100,000 to 150,000 people, now up to about 1 million people or more can live there. The city was gray, white, and tanish colors, just like before. Space shuttles going in and out of the city, it was booming just like before.

"Where's the palace?" Sabine asked, walking to the city.

"Oh, that, that's where we are heading to now. Well, the city it is in," Liz replied standing next to the back of the Ghost.

"Isn't the palace in the heart of Lothal?" Zeb asked. Liz shook her head. "Then where is it?"

"In a different city, a forgotten city to be exact. It went off Lothal's map after the Royal Family left," Liz responded. Sabine headed back to the ship.

"Then why did we get off?" Sabine asked passing next to Liz.

"One of the hospital's that don't have medical supplies is here. We can leave if you want to, they said they might take a while and that it would be fine if they walked." They nodded, everyone went back inside the ship and took off.

Liz was flying the ship this time. Due to the fact that the Ghost crew doesn't know where this city. Makes sense since this city has been forgotten for over 12 years. Only a few people knew that this city existed and that is was still on Lothal standing. Most began to think it was a hoax and that it never was real and that the Royal Family wasn't true. When really, this city was taking a break from humanity.

"So, how it this city called?" Kanan questioned. Even Kanan and Hera had forgotten about the city.

"It's called Kingston City or Village or just Kingston. Never had an official name ever since it got reintroduced to the public because so many people forgot the name, they could't decided on it official name. Kingston stands for king's town by the way," Liz clarified.

"I'm surprised I never heard of it," Sabine replied.

"I'm surprised I forgot about it." Hera said a bit embarrassed.

The Ghost crew's eyes wided when they saw a big cluster of buildings and skyscrapers rising above the ground. Some seemed to be kissing the clouds. Kingston had white, gray, light brown, and tan colored buildings, a few were red. They also had designs on the roofs including the walls. The designs were either animals, people, jewels, different shapes, and sometimes statues of creatures of various planets.

The ship landed beside a place for ship rentals or ship parking spaces. They went to parking space number 1, which was reserved for the Ghost. The crew came rushing out of the ship faster than you can say slow down, though, there wasn't much to see since they were inside a closed area.

"Hey Ghost crew," Lexi called out. They turned around to see Lexi standing with two crates in front of her. "Why don't you make yourself useful and come help us transport the crates to our base."

"The Spectres have a base?"

"Indeed they do Zeb, but a small one," Liz came out of no where, also pushing two crates. They went and grabbed a crate each. Hera, Kanan, Liz, and Lexi had two crates, while Zeb and Sabine had one. (That makes ten. I did the math for you.)

They came out of the closed area into open area. People were walking around buying goods or just taking a stroll. Statues and tall buildings crowded the place, with special a design on them, making each of the buildings unique. The statues were made out of rare materials that were either painted gray or white or were originally that color. Shops were open like food centers, repair shops and clothing. Selling all they can to become richer than before. Spine Trees were all around and so were other plants. (Spine Trees are real)

Kids played with their friends, the adults talked to one another, and pets rolling around in circles. It's amazing that Lothal was able to come to this. The crew has never seen such a vibrant city in years, especially on Lothal. It surprised all of them.

While the crew were looking around, lost in their thoughts, they didn't realize they came to a darkish alley. The Ghost crew shivered a bit. First they saw laughing people that made they hearts warm, then their in a mysterious alley making them shiver.

"Where are we?" Kanan asked.

"You"ll see," Lexi turned to face a blank wall. The crew looked at here blankly. Lexi nocked on the wall 4 times slowly, paused, then nocked 4 times again repeatedly fast, and then nocked once normally.

"What was that for?" Zeb almost bursted out laughing. Lexi and Liz rolled their eyes.

"Who is it?" a deep voice behind the wall said. The crew jumped a little, it's not everyday you hear a strange voice coming from behind a wall. Lexi whispered something to the voice, then the wall suddenly turned into a door. It was well hidded door, nobody could see the out lines of it. Lexi grabbed her crates and headed in, so did Liz.

"What is this place?" Sabine uttered. Liz turned her head, only able see them from the corner of her eye.

"Sorry, we didn't mention it was a secret base."

~Okay I don't know about you guys, but I need a name for the place I made up. I wanted to update today, but later realized I didn't have a name for the place.😐 Man, aren't I smart. So, I am on my knee's begging you to comment a name for the place, I don't do this offten, or like ever. Or if you want me to keep it that way I'm fine with it
-ThatSassyPadawan =%=