Chapter 12 "The New Girl"

3rd Perspective
An hour passed since the girl got here. The Ghost crew were all waiting outside of med bay. Ahsoka was sitting down on the floor patiently. The Ghost crew were all standing. They all wanted to know if the girl is alive or dead. Kanan was incredibly nervous than the rest of his crew. He paced back and forth infront of the door. Kanan didn't know whether to trust "Ezra's Padawan" or to not trust at all. He was planning on sending her back to Garel once she was feeling better, but once again the force kept telling him to not take action. The medical droid came out with a data pad in his robotic hands.

"How is she?" Kanan quickly asked. Not letting anyone else say something else. He had worriedness written all over him.

"She will make," said the droid. Everyone made a sound of relief. Stress was lifted off their shoulders. "But, unfortunately, she is in a coma."

The Ghost crew stared blankly. The word coma echoing in their minds over and over again. Until it faded away.

"How? I was in a ship crash myself, but I didn't go into a coma." Hera noted. She to was worried.

"Well, that's because you were wearing a helmet. She wasn't. She hit her head somewhere in the ship. Also, she has a broken arm and a injured ankle. She also wasn't wearing any type of armor. And since she landed on the ground to hard, her body was just to weak to keep up with the pain. She blacked out. When you found her she was already in her coma." He walked off into the room the girl was in. Hera wanted to ask more questions, yet that didn't seem to be possible. (I don't know if it makes sense to you guys. So sorry)

"This is really bad. We don't know her name, we don't know if she is telling the truth about Ezra being her master, and if she is, then we have to wait longer." Kanan said. "And I don't want to wait any longer."

The crew gave him a sad look. No one wanted to wait longer. Their were so close to finally finding Ezra, yet it was so far. Well, maybe.

-Time skip the coma-

3rd Perspective
The Ghost crew were chatting about the new mission Commander Sato had given them. Though, he said it was not an important mission and that it was their choice to go or not. They decided to do it anyways. Ahsoka was also coming on this mission as well. It was another simple supply run, but this one was on Coruscant.

"We won't run into trouble this time." Kanan promised.

"Wouldn't be so sure of that Kanan," replied Sabine. "After what happend last time, I wouldn't count on that." Kanan rolled his eyes and shook his head at her with a warm smile.

"Are we ready to go?" Ahsoka asked walking to them. The medical droid soon came running after her to talk to the crew about the girl.

"I have some news," he said.

"Ugh, can't this wait? We have to go on a mission pretty soon." Zeb said in a grumpy tone.

"If you would like this to wait, then it will not be a problem. I just wanted to say that the young woman is finally awake from her coma."

Everyone gazed at him. They looked at each other with one stare saying 'cancel the mission' and soon, they walked close together to med bay. Keeping quiet they all walked in one by one. The only thing heard was Choppers wheels scooting across the floor.

Their she was. She had the same medical clothes they had when they first got here and she had a screen next to her to record her heart beat. So they would know when it sped up or slowed down. Her heart beat was a bit faster than usual, though. She also had an oxygen mask which made her breathing louder than it needed to. The mask kept fogging up everytime she breathed out. The teen was peacefully sleeping. All her worries and the crews worries perished.

"I thought you said she was awake," Zeb growled.

"The child is sleeping. If you wish, you can try and wake her up." The droid said going back to check his data. He then, took off the young womans mask and put it aside.

"I'll try and wake her up." Kanan volunteered.

"Kanan, don't you think she should wake up on her own? We can go on the mission then come back to see if she's awake." Hera suggested.

"No, I want to give it a try," Kanan said. Trying to comfort Hera. Yet, she just shook her head and put her hand over her eyes. "Don't shake your head at me. If she doesn't wake up the first time, we leave on the mission. Besides, nothing bad is going to happen."

Kanan walked towards the girls bed and started to shake her gently. She began squinting her eyes in annoyance. She also began to make grumbling noises since, Kanan was shaking her. The teen then flipped herself to make her back flat on the surface of the bed. Kanan smiled knowing that she is finally going to wake up.

"Uhh, Kanan, I wouldn't put my head over hers if I were you." Sabine also suggested.

"It's fine," Kanan replied. Sabine just rolled her eyes.

The girl begun to flutter her eyes open. Kanans head was still over hers. And man, was Kanan mistaken to do that.

"Ahh," to the girls astonishment to see green eyes glare into her eyes, she head-butted Kanan to the forehead without warning.

"Oww!" Kanan yelled. Hera came rushing to his side. The rest covered their mouths. Sabine and Zeb were trying their best not to laugh at Kanan and Sabine trying her hardest not to say "I told you so." The teen then looked around and saw the Ghost crew around her. Her eyes wided.

"I am so sorry! It's just I saw eyes stare at me and-- ugh, it's, it's just a reflex. Really!" The girl begged them to believe her. Yet, no one was paying attention to her. Ahsoka and Hera were helping Kanan out the room. Even though she hit him on the forehead, Kanan over exaggerated a little by putting his hand over his eyes that were perfectly fine. Chopper was the only one making beeping noises to represent laughter. And Sabine and Zeb left the room. Not wanting to be caught laughing.

The girl sat there watching them exit. She felt shame for doing that. She really shouldn't have done that. But it wasn't her fault. It was a real reflex that she had for over a decade.

"So much for a first good impression." She mumbled. She commenced to kick her legs off the bed.

"Sorry my dear child. But you will have to wait here for your friends." The droid said. The teen barley had her first leg off the bed. She made him a face.

"I wasn't going to chase after them but alright, I just want some food to eat." She said while sitting down. Her stomach was grumbling. It was empty. Even the farthest planet can hear her stomach growl.

"Alright then, I will come back with a snack."

~Her name will be revealed in the next chapter. And yet again, another unnecessary chapter. Kind of?