Chapter 3 "The Rebel Fleet"

3rd perspective
The stormtroopers were dead now, but they weren't done yet. More stormtroopers will be flooding the building, not leaving any exit unguarded.

"Commander, the exit is right ahead. Just a bit more of running and we'll be fine," the solider said. It was quiet at the moment. With the hallways having dim lights in them it was hard to see.

"Good. No time to waste, lets move. Now!" Commander Sato said.

They started to run towards the exit. With Zeb now needing 3 soliders to drag him since one of them got injured at the shoulder. And Kanan now needing to be carried since he past out.

Commander Sato knew, more stormtroopers were coming their way. Maybe even the inquisitors. But didn't seem likely. They were on another planet at the time. Yet, he got very worried.

Before they knew it they were outside the terrible building. The Ghost was waiting patiently. The rebel fleet stole it a few days ago. Weird how it appeared out of no where. When ever they tried to get information of where the ship was, the information was gone. Almost as weird as when they went on different missions and there was more crates then intended.

The Ghost was waiting for its original owners to finally take it for a flight test. But the ship must wait a little longer.

Everyone got on board. They put the Ghost crew on the cold, hard ground. Though, it didn't really matter. The soliders went flying past Commander Sato, impatient to get of this planet. The ramp was closing until someone jumped in. But it wasn't anyone dangerous.

"Sir, I got the droid," said the solider. He was out of breath from all the running he did.

"Good job." Commander Sato replied with a wide smile plastered on his face.

They were in the atmosphere. TIES shooting from all directions, making the ship shake violently. One was a bit to powerful making Chopper, the ships droid, go whooshing past the soliders face and Commander Satos face. He past dangerously close to both their faces.

"Commander Sato the Ghost crew will be fine. They might just be in a deep sleep."

"Perfect. Now go help the others. Go to the ships cannons." Commander Sato was also getting impatient. He just wanted to get to the fleet and make sure the Ghost crew is alright in every way. Besides, they got here with 20 soliders. Now they are leaving with 11 soliders, not including Commander Sato.

Another TIE made the ship shake. This time, it took down the defensive shields the ship had. But it was to late now. There were in space, still crowded from all the TIES that were surrounding them, but at last the ship went into hyperspace.

-Time skip to the rebel fleet-

The Ghost docked with one of the rebel fleets ship and urgently rushed the Ghost crew to med bay. Chopper was being examined for any damages the Empire did to him. Fortunately, he has no damages.

"Sir, the Ghost crew are fine. They will just be sleeping for a while like they were when we got on the ship. Also, Kanan will have a small head ache, but nothing to worry about. It won't last long."

Commander Satos perspective
"Thank you. You may return to your work."

"Yes sir," replied the solider. I am glad that we finally have the Ghost crew back. Now Ashoka will be able to go on missions with someone else. Not just by her own like she would do from time to time.

But something is worrying me, though. How will the Ghost crew react when they find out the youngest member of their crew... is now working with the Empire.