Chapter 21 "Coruscant"

3rd Perspective
Everyone looked at Lexi as if she new what just happend. As if she's the one that planned the whole thing. Lexi only new part of what just happend. And she didn't feel like saying it.

"What just happend?" Kanan asked harshly. He had a furious glare.

"You expect me to know!" Lexi lied. Her voice was becoming shaky.

"Well it did say your Seeker Droid was there," Zeb said. "How many Seeker Droids do you have anyways?"

"Do you really think I would only hack 2 Seeker Droids?" Lexi smirked. The crew didn't want to answer that, they wanted an answer. Lexi whispered something to her droids and then they left the room.

"Fine, I believe that Ezra escaped Coruscant's prison," Lexi said casually. Liz looked at her confused.

"You told me that Master Bridger was on Mustafar," Liz sounded hurt. She thought she had been lied to.

"I thought he was!"

"And when were you guys going to give us this information?" Hera questioned seriously. Lexi got up and crossed her arms.

"Like I said before," Liz started. She walked over to Lexi. "This type of information is for the Spectres only."

The Ghost crew were getting tired of hearing that. Even thought they only heard it twice.

"We are Ezra's crew, okay? We deserve to know where he is," Hera's voice cracked. Now she was the one getting hurt. Ezra was and still is part of their team and teams need to know where each team member is at all times. Lexi breathed in deeply.

"The information must have been wrong, for all I know he was on Mustafar. The Empire must have transferred Ezra to Coruscant faster than what I expected. Or might I say, what I have read," Lexi whispered the last part.

"We all make mistakes, Lexi. The good part is that we learn from it," Liz cooed.

"Don't go all Jedi smart mouth on me Liz." Liz chuckled at her response.

"Can be go back to the serious matter at hand?" Zare interrupted. "Ezra has escaped Coruscant's prison while we are going on a mission he canceled. What are we going to do now?"

"We can pick up Ezra then go on the mission," Lexi suggested.

"No, we can't. If we do Master Bridger can hurt himself. We don't know how injured he is or how much he got tortured by the inquisitors." Liz said pacing back and forth a little bit.

"I guess your right, he might not have enough strength to fight after what he pulled off," Lexi said. Lexi scratched her head.

"So, what now?" Sabine commented. Lexi looked at Zare then at Liz and then at the crew.

"What do you think Zare?" Lexi asked. He got startled and took a step back. Zare hasn't really been the one to make a choice for a mission. He griped his blaster tighter.

"I say we go on the mission first." He uttered out nervously.

"What!" Kanan shouted out.

"Why are you the one making the decision?" He pointed his finger at Zare.

"Because he is the one in charge of the mission," Lexi reminded him. She mimicked Kanan.

"Well then, that is a horrible choice," Zeb answered for Kanan. Zare felt depressed on how the others acted to his decision. He didn't feel ready to take on the mission. Yet, he knew Ezra better. He knew what Ezra would have chosen. Zare smiled.

"Ghost crew don't over react. Ezra always knows what goes on in the Spectres. Whether he is gone or not. He'll find a way to contact us," Zare defended himself. He felt confident on his decision.

"Good choice Zare. Master Bridger would have picked the same thing," Liz said. "It's no wonder why he picked you to be second in charge."

Lexi put her hand on his right shoulder, comforting him. Lexi stared at Zare's blaster and remember how he lost it a few day's ago. He went crazy trying to find it, almost teared the Spectres hideout to shreds to find it. Oh, what people will do to find one simple thing. Then it hit her. Liz's lightsaber. Lexi facepalmed due to her late realization of the lightsaber. The crew along with Zare and Liz looked at her funny. They gave her an 'are you okay?' look.

"Sorry, I just forgot something," Lexi made an excuse. She walked off to the where the cabin's are. Minutes past and Lexi came back with a tube like structure in her hand.

"Here you go Liz," Lexi chuckled, moving a few strands of hair away from her face. Liz gasped.

"Thank you. Where did you find it?" Liz asked. She took the lightsaber from Lexi quickly. She stared at it in amazement.

"Before I left Hoth, I found it a few inches buried in the snow. I wouldn't have found it if I didn't trip over." Lexi chuckled some more. Liz gave her a glare and began to stroke her lightsaber as it were her baby. Lexi just rolled her eyes at her behavior.

 Lexi just rolled her eyes at her behavior

(Liz's lightsaber looks like this. And as always, picture not mine)

Liz ignored her and hooked her lightsaber to her hip. It felt normal now to Liz. Chopper made noises, trying to warn them that they were arriving at Coruscant. Hera turned around in her sit and clicked a few buttons. She smiled. There were no Imperial ship's surrounding the planet. Everyone took a sit except for Liz, Zare, and Lexi. They had to stand.

The ship came out of hyperspace and Coruscant looked normal. The city was bright as always. They descendent down to the city to their location.

"Some where down there Master Bridger is roaming the streets of Coruscant," Liz paused for a brief second. "I can feel it. He is near."

Liz touched her necklace and embraced a few happy thoughts.

"Hopefully he is close where the shipment is," Kanan said.

"Doesn't seem likely," Lexi said. Griping the chair of Sabine.

"Why not?" Hera asked, still not bothering to look at her. The Ghost glided through the night sky until the ship landed in bay 12. They started to head out.

When they got out of the ship and some people were walking towards them. They were wearing something similar to what Zare was wearing.

"Because," Lexi continued. She was standing besides the crew. "The Empire changed the location of the shipment."

~I know, not much. I couldn't think of what to write, but I wanted to update today.