Chapter 2 "Rescued 2"

3rd perspective
The rebel fleets soliders grabbed the Ghost crew carefully, knowing they must be weak from being frozen in carbonite for a long time.

"Commander, we have them, but they seem to be unconscious."

"Doesn't matter lets get out of here the troopers called for help."

Two soilders carried Hera and Sabine on their backs, two other soliders dragged Zeb, and the only one that was half awake was Kanan. So, he walked with the help of a solider.

Kanans perspective
Flashing lights flickered, it hurt my eyes, making me feel blind. The alarms loud as ever. Also, I felt as if my ears were going to bleed, but surprisingly my ears didn't. I looked around I saw Commander Sato and the fleets soliders carrying my crew, except for Zeb of course. One of them was helping me run. Well, more like forcing me to run. My legs were numb, they didn't feel like working anymore.

"What's going on? Why are we here?" I asked. I was worried, why was my crew out cold. What is happening? Nobody seemed to hear me. Couldn't blame them. My thoat hurt, alot.

"We are saving you. Don't worry. We're almost to the ship," said the person helping run, well at least helping me stand up. But does he mean by 'saving us?' What went so wrong that cost so much trouble?

"Commander Sato, stormtroopers are heading down sectors 4 and 5." said a the solider carrying Sabine. She looks as if she's... dead!

"That can't be good we are going to ru into with them. I've got it!" Commander Satos voice went up at the end. "When we pass by them through bombs at them. We already have enough trouble in our hands."

I was getting weaker every minute that flew by. Even though minutes passed, it seemed like hours. I was tired, maybe even a bit to tried. We were running down the hallways with the bright lights. The alarms stopped beeping though.

"Sir, their here," yelled the solider.
I looked to my right and left, there was stormtroopers surrounding us. We slowed down. But is was only to throw a bombs. Turns out, the solider and I were too close to it. I felt a big force pushing me, I hit the walls to hard and blacked out.