The Leaf?

Okay this will sound really blonde, but I figured out what this little aswesome thing was. I know I know apulaud all you want. So anyway if you have already read this thing I'm going to ask you to read it again and give feedback since I will do it right this time. Enjoy.

Disclamer: I do not own Naruto no matter how much I wished I did. Anyway even though all my hopes and dreams of owning the awesomeness of Naruto, I do however own my own characters, and the whole Ayumi-clan. I know I know its pretty cool, but yeah other then my own characters I don't own anything.

*** 

Prologue

My breathing was shallow. I couldn't believe what I had been told to do earlier. I couldn't and wouldn't too much blood would be spilled if I did.

I crept around my room collecting all of the things I thought were important. I grabbed two sets of clothes, a hairbrush, hair ties, and weapons such as kunai shurikans, bandages and healing ointment, and my teddy bear. Because what child doesn't like there teddy bear, I know I love mine. I am only six after all. I grabbed the most important thing last, two identical necklaces that each had a jutsu on them. The jutsu covered up thr sent and chakra presences of the person wearing them. My mother showed me how to do it awhile ago.

All you do is find a random necklace. Draw a circle with a star going through it. Do the four hand signs. Your hand will start to glow and then you place it on the necklace. No words required cool, right?

I headed downstairs as quickly and quietly as I could. I slipped into the dark kitchen and felt around to find the cabinet. When I opened it, I grabbed various items that would last two people about a month.

I froze where I was. Shuffling was coming from my brother's room. I soon heard his feet on the hard wooden floor. When I realized he was coming into the kitchen I threw my bag under the table along with the bags of food.

The light switch was flipped and the room was suddenly flooded with light.

"Ida what are you doing awake?" came the tired groggy voice of my brother.

"I was really thirsty so I came down to get a glass of milk" I lied sweetly.

"Oh same" my brother sighed sitting down on a chair. My brother was nine years older then me. He had just turned fifteen.

I opened the fridge grabbed the milk, and grabbed two cups from the cabinet as well. I set the cups down and poured the milk in them.

We sat in silence both drinking our milk I was antsy with the feeling of needing to flee. All was going well until my brother, Oumono, decided to stand up. As his feet came up they caught the straps of my bag.

I tensed as he reached under to see what had caught his foot. He looked at it then to me his eyes wide and confused.

"You're running away?" he asked.

"Uh yeah" I answered unsure of how he would take it.