Chapter 22 "Mission"

Lexi's Perspective
Kanan looked at me confused. No, everyone looked at me confused. Liz and Zare walked off to greet the Spectres. I didn't want to say more to the Ghost crew. They just keep on asking questions. Why can't they keep their mouth's shut for a few hours until we finish the mission?

All they have to do is follow what we planned for the mission and help us get the crates to Lothal after the mission. Not to hard to follow, even 6 year olds can do it, even they don't ask questions. I want this day to be over, I want to see Ezra again. I just walked off, but Kanan followed. The rest of the Ghost crew went and discussed the mission with the Spectres.

"Why did the Empire relocate the shipment?" He asked. Should I even tell him?

"Well, these medical supplies are actually being transferred to a storage area for later use," I said. He stopped for a second then began walking. We left bay 12, already heading to the shipment place.

"So, these medical supplies are for Coruscant?"

"Technically, yes."

"Then why are you taking them if they are for the sick and injured people here?" Kanan's voice was serious.

"Because," we turned a corner, each step taking us closer to our destination. "Coruscant's hospital's are all ready over flowing with medical supplies. While, Lothal is being submerged by diseases. Don't you think we want to help Lothal's people?"

Can't the Ghost crew let us do our mission without interruption's? I can see why they have a lot of questions but, they have to relax and trust us with this mission, with making the decision's, with Ezra. Can't they see that Ezra is okay? He escaped. Ezra always finds away to find us, and right now, I am worried that he might actually find us.

"Alright then, if you say so," Kanan said.

'Finally he gets it'

"Shouldn't you go back with your crew. The Spectres and your crew are discussing the misson," I said rudely. I stop and face him. I had to tilt my head up a bit to see him eye to eye.

"You can tell me the mission. You planned, you know more," Kanan replied. I guess it makes sense but, I can tell he wants me to trust him. Not a surprise that he wants to build a friendship.

To bad that it might brake apart, not that we had a big friendship in the first place anyways. I actually kind of want this friendship to work out, Kanan seems like a nice man. Even though he has an unforgettable scar across his eyes. For once, I actually felt sympathy for someone.

"Alright, I will tell you the plan."

~

3rd Perspective
Lexi and Kanan waited a few meters away from the shipment. Stormtroopers were crowding all over the crates that were holding the sweet medical supplies. They were hiding behind the buildings dark allies. The Spectres crept behind them making Lexi and Kanan get startled.

"Do you all get the mission?" Lexi whispered. The Ghost crew came in behind the Spectres seconds later.

"Yes Lexi," the Spectres said. The crew just nodded. They all went to their positions once the stormtroopers were looking the other way.

Liz and Kanan beside each other ducking behind a gray crate. Sabine and Zeb were on the other side doing the same, except that they were going to throw bombs at the troopers. Kanan and Liz hand their lightsaber's ready, their fingers over the button to turn them on. Hera and Chopper stayed in the ship prepared for an emergency pick up.

The Spectres were behind the a building ready for Zare's signal. Lexi was ducking behind another crate that was closer to the shipment. Her two blasters in her had already, all waiting for the perfect time to strike. They all anxiously waited. Zare made the signal to fire. The Spectres started to shoot at the stormtroopers.

Liz and Kanan rapidly activated their sabers reflecting the blaster shots back to the stormtroopers. Sabine and Zeb threw their bombs as close as possible, killing only 2 troopers. Sabine threw 2 more at the near by space shuttle, it blew up no longer able to fly. Both Zeb and Sabine started shooting, along with Lexi shooting on the other side.

Lexi dodged a blaster shot and shot back, she hit a trooper then moved to another trooper and killed them both. Together Liz and Kanan killed 5 of the stormtroopers. The Spectres killed 3. There were 12 stormtroopers in total that were killed.

"Hera we need a pick up," Kanan said though his com.

"On my way," Hera replied.

The Spectres moved in and picked up the died bodies and moved them into the storage area.

"Why move the bodies if the Empire will know we were here?" Zeb questioned. The Ghost landed smoothly and the ramp opened. Hera came out and helped.

"Depends. How do you think Ezra covered over tracks?" Liz responded, pushing a crate. She passed Zeb, on her way to the ramp. Zeb just growled and rolled his eyes. He went to work.

There were 10 crates in all. Chopper was on the look out for the Empire's presence, so were the Spectres. Once the crates were in the ship, Liz counted them.

"Some crates are missing," Liz ran out to the crew.

"How can that be? There were ten crates," Sabine asked.

"There is supposed to be fourteen crates, we are missing four. I'm not leaving until we find those four crates," Liz retorted. They began to look around the area.

"Over there!" Kanan pointed out. The crew, Liz, and Lexi ran to them. The Spectres stayed and Zare got the ship ready for when they got back.

They were close to the crates until, someone or something shot at them. No one moved, they all got their weapons out instead. They looked forward but, only saw dark shadows. Soon, a person came out of the shadows.

Their face was covered by a mask, their clothes all black. Their torso was covered up by strong armor, so were their shoulders. The armor was a light black and in their hand held a circular like thing, it was still black, but it had a design on the edges. The person wore high tight boots that shined.

Everyone held their weapons in place. They knew where she came from. Her clothes says it all, especially her shoulder armor. It has the Empire's symbol on it.

~ I'm not good at writing fighting scenes, I'm sorry.