Chapter 35

(Liam's P.O.V.)

Once I heard the shower turn off, I motioned Taylor and Alyssa out of the room.

T: "Why do we have to leave?"

"I want to talk to Joy alone, trust me, I know what I'm doing."

I pecked her on the lips and led them out the door.

Right when the room door shut Joy came out.

J: "Hey, Liam." she said in a low voice.

"Hey, how are you feeling? Come sit and talk to me."

J: "Honestly, I don't know. I mean I'm just feeling a mixture of emotions right now." she said looking down at her feet.

"I see. Can I tell you something?"

She looked at me and nodded.

"You and your boyfriend are very much a like!"

J: "How?"

"Well," I said as I readjusted myself on the bed," You both enjoy baking, you both like being happy, you're both really strong; physically and mentally; you're both really nice. But, do you know the most important one?"

She crossed her legs and said," No."

"You both really care about each other."

J: "Him not trusting me is caring? I beg to differ!" she said letting a tear fall.

"No, but after you ran out and I went in there. He told me he regretted everything he said."

As I finished my sentence she hugged her legs and put her head between them.

J: "I just want to forget this ever happened!" she sobbed.

" You will, I promise."

She kept crying and so I just rubbed her back to try and calm her down.

J: "I just wish I could kiss him and just make everything better, but we haven't even kissed yet! It's been almost three months!"

They really are alike! I know they want to, but I'm not going to try and make them. Louis would do something like that.

J: "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Yeah!"

J: "You have to promise me that you won't tell ANYONE! Not Taylor, Niall, or any of the others!"

"I PROMISE!"

"Okay, good!" she said wiping her eyes.

"Go ahead."

"Okay," she said taking a deep breathe," I actually haven't had my first kiss yet..."

She looked down.

"What?"

J: "Yeah."

She seems like she would have at least kissed someone once.

"But Taylor told me that you had a boyfriend before."

"I did, but we never kissed and we dated for a year! He wanted to kiss me, but because he was a senior he didn't want to kiss me and leave."

"Well, at least he was thinking of you."

J: "Yeah, but he was a lousy boyfriend, Harry is a really good one!"

"So you forgive him?"

J: "Yes, but I still need to just breathe, you know."

"Yeah, I understand."