Chapter 40

(Niall's P.O.V)

I am so excited to talk to Alyssa! I felt terrible with all of the things that I was saying to her while she was going through a hard time. I'm happy she could forgive me after all of that. I was getting ready to call her when my phone started ringing.....It was Alyssa!

"Hey, I'm really sorry for everything and I really miss you!"

A: "I really miss you too! You'll see me sooner than you think."

I could hear her sniffling through the phone. I was actually tearing up myself.

"When?"

A: "All you need to know is that it will be soon." The way she had said that, I know she was smiling.

After a while of talking to her we finally got off of the phone and I joined everyone else.

H: "So how did it go?" He said while winking.

T: "Well obviously since he can't stop smiling, it went well."

It's true, I couldn't stop smiling, I was just so happy.

********************The next day*******************

We were about to head to Washington D.C. when Taylor and Joy told us that we were going to stop to visit there families since we had some extra time. They also said that we were going to go to an amusement park.

First stop was Joy's. They told us that we were going to surprise their families then Taylor mentioned that Alyssa told Taylor's family to go to Joy's house, but she wasn't going to be there so that kind of made me sad... But I'll see her soon! At least that's what she told me.

So we had switched into a regular car so we could drive to Joy's parent's house.

We waited around the corner of the door until one of them motioned for us to come.

Joy rang the door bell and waited. We could hear someone say, "Who could that be?"

Once someone opened the door we heard a woman scream.

J: "Mom, calm down!"

"I can't! Why didn't you tell me that you were coming back?! Same with you Taylor!"

Then we heard someone else...

"What?! My baby's home?!"

T: "We didn't tell you guys because we wanted to surprise you and just wait, we have another surprise. Boys."

She looked over to us so we walked into the doorway. It was kind of awkward just standing there though.....

We were all invited inside and when we got inside they were all having a party, talking to their families and just chilling. 

Taylor brought us up to Joy's old room without her knowing..

She had posters of us in one corner and a chalk wall. We all grabbed chalk and wrote stuff. When we went downstairs Joy was already saying goodbye to everyone. Then Taylor said her goodbyes. We all said bye and we left. It was time to the amusement park that they were talking about!

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

I picked up Perrie and Eleanor from the airport this morning and I introduced them to my family and then we went to Busch Gardens to start getting everything set up and then just have some fun!

P: "I'm so excited to do this!"

E: "Same!"

"I'm just happy that I get to see Niall again, and of course the rest of the boys and the girls! I'm also happy that I get to spend the day with you two!"