Chapter 26

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

We decided to go to Edge street to eat at "Home Sweet Home."

While we were eating, I decided to talk about Taylor.

"I can't believe she called us ignorant. Like really? The first time we try to be honest with her when she's honest with us all the time." 

J: "I know, just drop it."

"I don't want to drop it!" I said while yelling.

J: "Alyssa, we're in public. Lower your voice!"

"I don't give a flying fuck!"

H: "Well don't you have a dirty mouth?!"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah.." I said in a sarcastic tone.

(A/N: Best Song Ever (; )

Lo: "The next time you see her, just throw sherbert at her."

J: "We're gonna stick together, we know we'll get it through it all. We are friends for life. Let this be her drive to survive." She said while quoting Little Mix.

Z: "Aww, I miss Perrie.."

And with him saying that Joy got out of her seat and went to hug him.

"Awe Zayn, go call her!"

Z: "I want to but she has tour rehearsals."

J: "I can probably get a hold of her! At my job I'm an executive manager/assistant so I'm able to get on the phone with anyone!"

Z:" Who exactly have you been able to talk to?"

J:" Well the company that I work for is sponsored by apple so I've been able to talk to Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey, and many other people."

Z: "Please!!! I would really appreciate that!"

Joy got up and went back to her seat next to Harry.

H: "So what do you actually do at work?"

J: "I actually, setup and design websites for different companies. And call people."

"And I'm good at taking pictures!"

J: "Ain't nobody asking you."

Li: "Be nice, we need a photographer and someone to call people."

N: "Maybe we can ask Lisa, the tour manager, if you guys can fill in those jobs."

"Are you serious?!"

Lo: "Dixie Chick serious."

H: "Joy and I talked about Pitch Perfect in the car!"

"You also talked about other things." I said while trying to wink cause I suck at winking.

J: "Shut up you dirty whore."

"Why are you telling yourself to shut up?"

J: "Oh you son of a gun!"

Lo: "What stuff were you talking about??"

H: "None of your business."

N: "Just tell us!"

Li: "Yeah I want to know!"

Z: "Me too!"

"I already know. Suckers!"

H: "Fine! Joy and I are going to do what Niall nd Alyssa are doing. We're going to get to know each other better and then decide later if we're going to start dating."

I looked over at Joy and she started blushing.

Li: "That makes me think of the song 'Hold On' by the Jonas Brothers."

"I love that song!"

Out of the corner of my eye I see a tall, big, strong, guy walk into the restaurant. It was Paul.

Li: "What are you doing here?"

P: "I need you guys to come back to the hotel. You need to pack your things so you can go to the next place."

N: "Okay, but one thing."

P: "And what would that be?"

N: "We were going to ask Lisa, but since you're here we're going to ask you."

P: "Go on.."

N: "CanAlyssaBecomeOurPhotographerAndJoyBecomeOurAssistantManager?" He rushed out.

P: "Woah, slow down and repeat yourself."

N: "Can Alyssa be our photographer and Joy become our Assistant Manager? So they can stay on tour with us?"

P: "I've never seen Alyssa's pictures or how Joy works, so I'll have to see those things before I decide anything."

J: " So you want me to give you my resume?"

"I could give you some of my portfolio's?"

P: "That'd be great!"

J: "As soon as we get back to the hotel I can ask the front desk to fax you it."

"And I can just make you one."

P: "Okay."

And with that, we left. 

When we got back to the hotel Joy faxed her resume and I made my portfolio. After a couple hours they decided that we could work with them. We got excited because we'd be going on tour with the boys. 

We could tell that the boys were excited too because they were jumping around the room being all hyper. 

Before we left the hotel Joy and I went shopping to get clothes since we didn't have any and when we came back to the hotel, Eleanor was there.

She was really nice and pretty! It was nice meeting her. We knew that we'd be really good friends!

After everyone talked about Joy and I being able to work with them and a lot of other things, we left for the airport. Joy and I decided we'd ask the airport if we could keep our cars there since we didn't have a place to put them. They only said yes because One Direction was with us.. Typical