Chapter 33

(Harry's P.O.V.)

*On the phone with Joy*

"Hey babe, where are you?"

There was a lot of music in the back ground.

J: "Hey! I'm with *breath* the girls *breath* I'll be back *breath* soon!" she said yelling into the phone.

"You still wanna have movie night?"

We were suppose to go out on a date but she had, I guess, "work" to do with the girls, but that doesn't sound like work!

J: "Yes! You can pick the movie and I'll get the food, okay? Well babe, I have to go! Byyyeee!"

"Bye."

Joy and I have been dating for almost 3 months now and things have been pretty good! It's just ever since we got to the states she's been out a lot. I don't know about the other lads, but that's just me. I mean we've only known each other for 4 months! When we first met we had that connection, but is she trustworthy? I wish I didn't have to come to this!

(Joy's P.O.V)

Once I walked in the room I noticed Harry looked a little bit upset.

"Hey, got the food!"

H: "Hey." he said not even looking up at me.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

H: "Nothing."

Oh my gosh! Why is he being so moody?!

"Harry, come on now!"  I said with a little bit of attitude.

As he looked up, I saw his hands begin to shake and I started getting nervous.

H: "Joy be honest with me!"

"Okay?"

My heart started beating faster and faster! What exactly was he getting at? Did I do something wrong?

H: "Where have been going lately? It seems like I barely even see you anymore other than at work."

I've been at the gym rehearsing with the girls every chance I get! I don't want to lie to him! Ummm?

"I... I..." I stuttered.

H: "You're coming back with bruises? Marks? I don't even know what they are!" he began to raise his voice. 

I don't know what to tell him! Lord! 

H: "Answer me!" 

Tears were threatening to spill out of my eyes but I was holding them in.

"I can't, I can't tell you." I choked out.

H: "What?! You can't tell me?! Joy I thought this was a relationship?!" he yelled.

"It is! I Just can't tell you! And these are bruises! Alyssa and I were messing around and you know I'm clumsy! Can you PLEASE JUST TRUST ME!" I screamed, letting the tears stream down my face.

Harry looked furious! I could see the angry tears trying not to spill out. 

Why can't he just trust me!

"Huh? Can you trust me?" I sobbed.

He clenched his fist and looked down.

"So you don't."

H: "I don't know.'' he said letting a tear fall. 

With that I threw the food down and ran out of his hotel room, having a nervous break down.