Chapter 39

(Niall's P.O.V.)

We were walking inside and Taylor was on facetime with Alyssa. I walked past everyone quickly and Zayn followed me. 

When I got to the room and sat on the couch, I immediately put my head in my hands.

Z: "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

Z: "Come on man, I'm not stupid."

"Fine, I just really miss Alyssa and seeing her on facetime with Taylor makes me miss her more."

Z: "It's okay, she'll be back as soon as you think."

"You don't know that, she could have already found someone else, wherever she is."

Z: "I don't think she would do that, you two just broke up."

"But you never know."

Z: "You're right, I don't know, but I highly doubt that she would be that kind of girl that moves on right away. Usually you bounce right back up after a break up."

"I know, I know, but I guess she's just 'the one'."

Z: "She might be, but if you really love something you'll let it go and if it comes back, it's meant to be."

"Whatever you say.."

(Zayn's P.O.V)

He is really upset right now, I hate seeing Niall like this.

After a couple of minutes, everyone else came into the room. Liam pulled me over to the side.

Li: "Why did Niall storm off like that?"

"He saw that Taylor was on facetime with Alyssa.."

Li: "Oh, I see. He misses her doesn't he?"

I just nodded.

We went back over to everyone else and just sat down. We were all just talking when someone knocked on the door. Joy got up to check it. 

Okay, how did the fans get on this floor?! Nobody is allowed on this floor. Joy took care of it though.

We were about to go back down because we had to go and do soundcheck for the concert.

On the bus, Niall sat in the back blasting "Wherever You Are" by our good friends 5SOS and "Be Alright" by another good friend Justin Bieber. 

He only played those two songs and he'd only sing certain parts of the songs.

In "Whereve You Are" he'd sing the lines "You were crying at the airport when they finally closed the plane door.", "Everynight I almost call you just to say it always will be you, wherever you are.", and "I wish I didn't have to be gone maybe you've already moved on, but the truth is I don't want to know."

And during "Be Alright" he'd only sing, "All alone in my room, waiting for your phone call to come soon. And for you, I'd walk a thousand miles, to be in your arms, holding my heart."

(Louis' P.O.V)

I feel really bad for Niall and all, but it's just like what Zayn and I have to go through except we actually still have girlfriends.

I mean, it's not like they're not going to get back together. She'll eventually come back into all of our lives sometime and they'll realize that they missed each other and forgive each other.

I'm not saying that it'll actually happen that way, but it could.

My phone buzzed, it was twitter. I set it so I only get notifications from the girls, boys, and my friends and family.