Chapter 24

A/N: My sister has been begging to be in the story so I'm going to put her in this chapter, but only this chapter.

(Taylor's P.O.V)

After a long time of driving we had made it to Manchester. We didn't know where to go so Liam called Paul. We forgot to tell him that we were with the boys, but I'm sure Liam will explain everything.

Liam put the phone on speaker so I could hear too.

L: "Hey Paul."

P: "Hey."

L: "Where are we staying again?"

P: "We are staying at the Midland Hotel on Peter St."

L: "Okay, thanks."

"Thanks."

P: "You're welcome and who was that?"

L: "That was Taylor, one of the girls that is helped us get here."

P: "One of the girls?"

L: "Yeah, there are two more. Alyssa, she'll be with Niall most of the time and Joy, she's riding with Harry. She got sick on the was here and don't worry, they're not dangerous."

P: "They better not be, but I trust you, if you don't think they're dangerous, they're not."

"Oh, we're not. We're as harmless as can be."

L: "Ahaha yeah, well we'll be going now. Bye."

"Bye!" 

P: "Bye guys and be safe!"

"We will."

After Liam hung up I pulled into a parking lot so I could put the address into the GPS. Liam texted the other guys so they knew where we were going.

After a couple minutes we made it to the hotel. We asked Paul to get other security guards to guide us into the hotel because there were a lot of fans and paparazzi infront of the building.

When we were walking by there were a lot of things said to us like,

"Who are those girls?"

"Why are they with you?"

"Ew, they're ugly."

"Stay away from them, they're mine!"

I got fed up with it so I yelled, without showing my face, "Shut you ratchets, you don't own them!"

When we got into the building Alyssa started laughing.

A: "I can't *breathe* believe *breathe* you just *breathe* said that *breathe* ahaha!"

"They are ratchet. They had to know the truth!'

Li: "Now I know what you meant by being yourself."

N: "You guys are so weird.."

A: "Sorry 'bout it."

Z: "No need to be sorry, we like weird people, they're more fun."

A: "Well, you see, I wasn't actually sorry. I say that a lot."

Z: "Oh ahaha."

J: "Y'all are crazy!"

Lo: "Oh! Look who looks better now!"