Chapter 9

(Joy's P.O.V)

When Alyssa and Niall returned with the movies we sat down and put "The Strangers" in first. As we sit down Harry keeps whispering that his plan is going to work. But as I was trying to tell him before, Alyssa starts to make jokes about the movie.

A: "What if, when they have the creepy music on, one of the masked people start doing the 'Carlton'?! That would be the best thing ever! Or if the dude is sitting in the chair, tapping his foot to the music while the other two girls ballroom dance and when they hear the floor creak from the person walking in the hallway they just all stop and stare at them! ahahahahaha!!!"

(A/N: The looping music is on the side)

Harry looks at her all confused. I whispered to him, "I told you.."

Soon after you realize that Niall is doing what Alyssa should be doing. Harry still thinks it's going to work because they are still cuddled, but Alyssa is laughing whenever someone dies and Niall is freaked out. 

As I look over at them I see them both slowly reach for each others hands. I slap Louis and Harry's arms, because i'm sitting in between them, and whisper to them, "Look!"

When they finally reach hands I accidentally gasp so they let go and Alyssa jumps up and says that she is bored with this movie and that she wants to watch "Insidious." Everyone says okay and she puts the movie in,  but to our surprise when she sits back down Niall just grabs her hand right away and she doesn't resist it. 

When "Tiptoe through the tulips" came on, Alyssa started singing it. She got up slowly and started swaying to it while she was staring at me with a maniacal smile on her face. It was creeping me out so I cuddled into Harry's side. He whispered in my ear, "I'll protect you. She won't hurt you." 

Niall then interrupted her and said, "Alyssa, I think you should sit down cause you're creeping everyone out." All she does is laughed at us for being scared and then she finally sat down.

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

I liked how Niall wasn't afraid to hold my hand even if my hands are sweaty. When I saw that Harry and Joy were cuddled together because I scared Joy and apparently everyone else in the room, I whispered to Niall, "Aww, look at them. They look so cute together!" 

N: "I think we look good together too!" I look at him with wide eyes because I liked him, but I didn't think he liked me.

"Don't you think we're going a little too fast. We just met."

N: "I tried to ask myself, 'I wish I knew the answer'"

"Yeah- wait a second. I know what you did there.. ahaha"

N: "I knew you'd catch on."

"We need to get a picture together so I can say, 'This is when Niall tried to use lyrics to his song on me.'"

N: "They'll think we're dating and just say that we're no good together and we're never gonna work out.."

"Okay, Niall, stop using lyrics. Lord Jesus! Let's gets back to Harry and Joy."

N: "Yeah I think they look good together, we should try and get them together!"

"I have a feeling that that's what they were trying to do to us today.."

N: "Yeah, they all went into the kitchen suspiciously earlier"

"I thought they were going to talk about how you guys were going to get to Manchester and to get me food, but no. They came back with nothing and the idea for a movie marathon. Aint nobody got time for me being hungry!"

N: "ahahahahahahahah True that!"

I realized that they were all asleep and the movie had ended. We must have been talking for a long time.