Chapter 6

(Taylor's P.O.V)

I noticed Liam staring at me, but I didn't want to blurt it out so I went to the kitchen and asked Alyssa to come with me. I told her that I noticed Liam staring and asked her what I should do. She was trying to be funny.

A: "Maybe you have a boo thang! (; "

 "I'm being serious! Marcus just broke up with me and I'm feeling really insecure right now."

A: "Just like their song! You turned his head when you walked through the door!"

 "OH MY GOD! Shut up! This is why I don't talk to you about these things. I would have talked to Joy, but she was focused on Harry."

A: "Fine then!" and then she walked back to the living room.

When I got back to the living room I saw Harry and Joy getting pretty serious, but also from the corner of my eye Liam staring right at me as if he could read my mind. Liam asked, "What's wrong?"

In my mind i'm thinking, "How did he know I was upset?" I realize that everyone was staring at me so I explained to everyone that Marcus just broke up with me. When I was finished everyone got up and wrapped me into a group hug while I cried more. 

After everyone sat back down and I calmed down, Alyssa burped. Joy rated it like she usually does and all of the boys were staring at us. I said ,"Told you we were weird..."

They all laughed at us and then Niall burped. Alyssa rated it a five because she thinks that no ones burps can be better than her's. But Joy disagrees. While everyone is still laughing the only one not laughing is Liam. Liam asks, "Now Taylor tell me what's really wrong with you." I look at him shocked because no one has really wanted to know what is up with me, like ever. 

"Well,-" as I hesitantly explain, "come with me to the kitchen so I can explain." I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen so I could finish explaining why I was upset. 

L: "Okay, go on." Liam says with a concerned look on his face.

 "First off, Marcus cheated on me. Second of all, he liked the other girl better and that's why he broke up with me. After all of the things I have done for him, he just throws me under the bus." As I try to finish ranting about what Marcus did to me, Liam cups my face in his hands and wipes the tears off of my face. 

L: "Would you like to go watch Toy Story with me? Cause you know, you've got a friend in me."

 "Okay, but I don't want to rush into anything because of the whole Marcus situation and also didn't you and Danielle just break up?"

L: "Oh yeah, I wasn't planning on doing that. And yes, we did, but I'm okay."

We leave the kitchen to ask if anyone else would like to watch Toy Story. They say no, so we go to my room.