Chapter 17

(Louis' P.O.V)

I had to go to the bathroom so I made Alyssa stop at the rest stop. She was kind of mad at me earlier, but she's okay now. When we were at the rest stop, Niall and Alyssa  were like inseparable. I really wanted to just run to them and yell in their faces to get together already. I mean, they just met and they can't stay away from each other and to add on to that, they're practically the same person..

I decided it was time for me to do what I wanted to do. I was just going to run up, say it, and then run away. Here I go.

****running****

"JUST GO OUT ALREADY!"

I was trying to run away, but something was holding me back. It was Alyssa. Man, she's feisty. 

A: "Where do you think you're going? I already told not to do that kind of stuff."

"But this time I didn't whisper it!"

N: "You're right, but yelling is worse."

"I see where you're coming from, but it was either Isaid it now or in the car where we could possibly die from Alyssa freaking out while driving."

A: "No, I'd calmly pull over, tell you to get out of the car, I'd get back in the car, and then drive away while you walk to Manchester."

N: "Hahahahahahahaahah!"

"Someone would pick me up."

A: "Not if I told them not to."

"Liam and Taylor would because they are saints."

A: "You're right, they would. But then you'd be bored. I'd rather walk than ride with them."

**Zayn walks up**

Z: "I agree with that."

A: "See told you."

"Fine, i'll stop, but i'm being serious. You two really need to go out."

A: "Can I know the reasons why you think we should go out right now?"

"Sure! You guys are inseparable, you were holding hands and cuddling yesterday, you share food even though both of you say that you don't like sharing food, you talk to each other like you're already going out, andi'm pretty sure i'd know more if I had known you longer."

I could tell they were both blushing and so they didn't have to face the music they said, "Let's just start on the road again!"

"Oh and you guys talk at the same time!"

A: "Oh my god, shut up!"

They were really blushing now.. I think I got them. They'll be going out soon. Especially if i'm still in the car and since she told me her walking plan, i'm not going to fall for it.