Chapter 36

(Harry's P.O.V)

What just happened? Did it finally happen?

Once our lips parted I asked," Where did that come from?"  I gave her a smirk.

J: "I don't know! I just got a feeling that I really couldn't describe." she said blushing.

"So is that an, 'I forgive you' kiss?" I said pulling her onto my lap.

J: " You can say that."

She pulled me into another kiss.

"Well, I'm just glad we are okay!" I whispered.

J: "Me too!" she smiled.

After, we were just sitting by the pool side talking. As we were talking. Paul came in.

P: " Hey, you two! We made plates of breakfast for you! Come on we have to get on the bus."

We dried our legs off and walked back to the others holding hands.

A: "OW OW!" she said standing on a chair.

Joy began to blush, she's so cute when she blushes.

J: "Don't tell them about our kiss okay?" she whispered in my ear.

Why didn't she want anyone to know? Is she ashamed of it? Probably not, but if it's what she wants then alright. 

N: "Aww, welcome the happy couple!" he said in his Harvey accent.

We just sat there eating until everyone was finished. Once everyone was finished we went to go get on the bus, luckily there weren't a lot of fans outside so we got to take a few pictures with them and sign some things.

When we all got settled onto the bus we still had to wait a little while to actually leave the hotel because Paul and the rest of the security guards were filling the bus up with our luggage.

Finally, we were on out way up to North Carolina!

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

We were on our way to North Carolina which means it's close to performance time!

I felt really tired, almost as tired as the day back in 10th grade when I slept for 14 hours..

I told everyone that I was going to go to sleep and Taylor said that she was tired too so she came back to the bunks too and went to sleep.

(Joy's P.O.V)

Alyssa and Taylor had gone to sleep so I thought that it was the perfect time to pull a prank on them for the time that they made me punch a total stranger...

I called all of the boys in the area with the TV.

"I think it's time."

Z: "Time for what?"

"The prank."

H: "What prank?"

N: "OOOH, the prank that she planned awhile ago when they pranked her." He said in a whispered tone.

"Yes, that one."

Li: "So I forgot what we're doing."

Lo: "Same."

"It's okay 'cause I'm changing it up. We're going to use Alyssa's biggest fear against her, but Taylor we're just going to find whatever we can and put it in her."

N: "What's Alyssa's biggest fear?"

Everyone looked at him with a weird face.

Lo: "How do you not know that about your own girlfriend? C'mon dude..."