Chapter 37

(Joy's P.O.V)

It was the next day and we were on the bus. We decided that we'd keep Alyssa away from twitter and just social media in general because it was starting to get to her. 

She didn't care at first, but it's been happening for months. The so called fans are getting more and more rude everyday.

Each of the boys, Taylor, and I have taken turns sitting with her and talking, but she won't talk, she just sits there lifeless. And to add onto that she won't touch her food, which is really weird for her.

Also, Taylor had told me that her and Niall got into a tiny fight last night, just like the ones that we used to get into. 

All of a sudden I was broken out of my thoughts by someone trying to get my attention.

Lo: "Joy.......Joy.....JOY!"

"Hhmm, what? Oh sorry, I was just thinking."

Lo: "Yeah, well it's your turn now."

"Okay."

So I got up and started to head back into the living area on the bus. She looked like she was going to fall asleep.

"Hey, you look tired. Do you want to go to sleep?"

She just nodded so I got her to stand up so she'd walk with me to her bunk.

Once she was in her bunk and she was literally asleep I went back to everyone else.

H: "How's she?"

"She's sleeping now."

Li: "I'm really worried."

Z: "Same. I don't want her to do anything that's drastic."

T: "She won't, she's definitely not into that self harm shit."

N: "GOOD!"

Lo: "I'm just scared about her not eating."

Everyone just nodded their heads. We sat there talking every once and a while and watching some TV when we heard something.

T: "What was that?"

"It sounded like a thud of some sort."

Then all of a sudden Alyssa walks into the kitchen area, which was right beside where we were, opened the fridge, grabbed something, and went back to her bunk.

Z: "What just happened?"

"She's either hungry, sleep walking, or both."

T: "I vote both."

"Same."

We went to go check on her and we were right, she was fast asleep again.

It was getting late so we all decided to go to bed.

***next morning***

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

I feel so much better now. I guess I just needed a day without internet.

These past couple of months have been really stressful for me. From going to one place to the next constantly, taking pictures of almost everything, and on top of that all of the hate that I get.

I'm still a little mad at Niall for saying that in front of everyone. The littlest things make me mad. it makes me mad at myself for getting mad at those things too..

I was the first one awake, but then all of a sudden everyone was awake. I was just sitting at the table eating. 

Lo: "Oh my god, look guys!"