Chapter 31

(Joy's P.O.V.)

Z:" So when exactly are we doing this?"

"I don't know, but I want to do it when they least expect it, because every time I say I'm going to do something Alyssa always says that I'm not. So I'm going to prove her wrong and plus she made me show my ugly side this morning! I really don't like being mean to people especially cursing at them!"

Lo: " It's against your JOYful nature!" he says laughing at his own joke.

All the boys just stared at him until Niall finally got the joke and burst out laughing. Yeah, those jokes never really made me laugh the only "joy" jokes that make me laugh are the ones Taylor and Alyssa make.

"... I've heard that one before. Not really impressed."

H: " Well, we'll see about that, Louis go try and make some up !"

"Alyssa and  Taylor are the only ones who make up the good ones, I doubt you'll be able to top them!"

Lo: "Well I bet the lads and I could do better!"

"Okay, go ahead and try its gonna be hard!"

The rest of the boys run off to their bunks to go and make up jokes, leaving Harry and I alone on one side of the tour bus to watch a movie. 

H: " Hey babe, by the way you don't have an ugly side." he said putting his arm around me.

I should've saw that coming! He's so corny but it's so cute! I would say something about it but I think I'll let him have this one.

"Hahah, well thanks Hun, but I only call it ugly because of how mean it is."

H: " Well don't call it ugly then! Call it, ermmm, I don't know your feisty side." he said while making a claw and a hissing noise.

"Feisty?" I said letting out a small giggle.

H: "Yeah!" 

Then coming out of no where Alyssa burst in saying," I wouldn't call it her feisty side. I would call it her BLACK GIRL SIDE!" *Snapping in a Z formation*

"Umm excuse you?! Did you hear our whole conversation? I thought you were asleep?!"

A: "Hahah no just the end. And can I talk to you for a sec?"

"Yeah sure!" I said getting up.

H: "No! Don't leave me!"

"I'll be back!"

H: "Okay, HURRY!" he said sounding like a 5 year old.

Walking to one side of the tour bus I ask Alyssa," So what's up?"

A: "Okay so me and Taylor were talking and, we came up with this idea of giving the boys a surprise performance!"

"A performance? Like singing and dancing?"

A: "No stripping! Yes singing and dancing yah idiot!"

I hate it when she's sarcastic I want to punch her in the face.

A: "Because the boys haven't heard us really sing yet! Plus Liam doesn't know that Taylor can play all those instruments so its cool!"

"But when we first met I sang a little bit to Harry in the car..."

A: " Well he hasn't heard you really sing like Taylor and I have so its fine."

"Okay sounds good!"

A: " So we'll start planning now and start actually rehearsing when we get home to the states. Also Perrie and Eleanor are going to help us out so that Louis and Zayn get a surprise too!"

"Sweet! Sounds really good!"

Wow, this is going to be the best surprise ever! I wonder how they're going to react!

A: " Alrighty then, you can go back to your boo thang hahah!"

*Walking back to Harry*

H: "That wasn't fast enough!" he said crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry At least I came back!" I said as I jumped onto his lap.

H: "True, and why didn't you tell me that you were part black?"

"Well, you didn't ask!"

H: " Are there any other parts I should know about?"

"Ummm, On my birth certificate it says I'm Hispanic, but I'm Puerto Rican, part German, and African American."

H: "That's an interesting mixture."

"Well, everyone loves Hispanics! For example, look at you and Niall!"

H:"Wait, Alyssa is Hispanic?! I thought she was Mexican?!"

My boyfriend is an idiot!

"Hahaha. Babe Mexican is considered Hispanic and no she's Puerto Rican mixed with white and Irish!"

H:" Ohhh."

Then after that we watched the rest of our movie, I think we were watching The Proposal with Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock. Other than that today was interesting! And I still can't believe this is my life, everything happened so fast and it's only been a month! Plus our relationship so far has been amazing! The girls and I still got some death threats and hate but we've been pretty strong so far! It's amazing to see how controlling some fans think they are!

 (Perrie's P.O.V)

Alyssa called me and told me about her plan to surprise the boys and I thought it was a really good idea. The only thing is, I've seen Alyssa dance........she's terrible. I even told her that straight to her face. She only accepted it.

(Eleanor's P.O.V)

I heard my phone buzz and I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Alyssa!"

"Oh hey!"

A: "So I have this AMAZING idea."

"It's not going to hurt me is it?"

A: "Not unless you hurt yourself while doing it.."

"Oh, well then what is it?"

A: "Okay, so I want to surprise the boys and put on a performance for them."

"Like singing and dancing?"

A: "Joy said the same thing, but yes. We won't let them know that you or Perrie are going to be there so when you walk out they will be shocked. It's going to take a lot of practice and time so it might be a couple weeks before we actually do it. And I know that you're really clumsy so don't hurt yourself trying to dance.."

"I like it and HEY!"

A: "You know you are, get over it. That's why you and Louis are perfect for each other, you're like the same person."

Awe that's sweet

"Thanks! And yeah, I'm up for it!"

A: "Cool! So i've already talked to Joy and Perrie. Now I just have to tell Taylor and then we can all get on the phone together and plan when we are going to start practicing."

"Okay, well I have to go. Talk to you later!"

A: "Okay, Bye!"

I can't wait to see the look on Louis' face!

(Alyssa's P.O.V)

I just got through telling Eleanor when Taylor walked in the room.

T: "So what is this performance Joy texted me about?"

"I was supposed to tell you!" 

T: "Too late now. Anyways, I like it, but we both now we suck at dancing..."

"That's okay, it's only going to be in front of the boys and we'll have a lot of practices to get ready for it!"

T: "Okay, whatever you say.."

With that she walked out. 

I'm really excited now!!