Chapter 10

(Liam's P.O.V) 

I had woken up before everyone the next day. Taylor was sleeping on me. She looked really cute cuddled up against my side. I didn't want to wake her up so I just tried to go back to sleep, but it didn't work. She woke up on her own. She looked up at me with her tired eyes. She finally spoke up.

T: "What are you guys going to do about getting to Manchester."

"Oh yeah, that's right." I then go to wake everyone up, but Taylor warns me about Alyssa. She said that she would slap me or just get really cranky. So I wake everyone up except for her. I ask what we should do.

Joy says, "We can drive you if you want us to." Everyone agrees.

Joy then wakes up Alyssa the only way she will get up. She says, "Alyssa, I made pancakes." Alyssa then jumps up and runs to the kitchen. Everyone laughs when she comes back with a sad look on her face. But to everyone's surprise, Niall runs to her and hugs her. 

A: "Where are the pancakes?"

N: "It's okay Alyssa. I'll get Liam to make you pancakes. Liam make us pancakes!" 

"Um, sure.." 

I ask Taylor to help me since she knows where everything is and I asked Joy to explain to Alyssa how we are going to get to Manchester.

Taylor asks, "So are you ready for our road trip?!"

"Yeah!"

T: "So Alyssa likes to have like five pancakes."

"Yeah, I figured. Niall likes a lot too so I was just going to make a bunch, put them on a plate, and let them choose how many they get."

Then I hear Alyssa and Niall scream, "Hurry up with those pancakes!"

T: " Shut up you ratchets!"

"What did you just call them? ahahaha"

T: "Ratchets."

All of sudden Alyssa and Niall show up in the Kitchen. 

A: "Arr?"

N: "I tell ya what."

"They're just meant to be."

Louis walks in and says," 'No', Jimmy protested! He's mine!"

Alyssa throws pancake batter at him. Niall yells, "FOOD FIGHT!" Then everyone else joins us in the kitchen to join the food fight.

We were throwing anything that we could find at each other. Joy yelled for everyone to stop. She said, "Oh no you didn't just get that in my hair! It is on!"

I add in, "LIKE DONKEY KONG!"

*******************************************

After the food fight we cleaned everything up. We decided that we would just stop at McDonalds on the way. When we finished cleaning we decided who was going to ride with whom. There were three cars so there would be two in one car and three in the other. Niall and Louis decided that they wanted to ride with Alyssa. I wanted to ride with Taylor and so did Zayn because he didn't think we would be loud in the car and he wanted more sleep. Then it was just Harry in Joy in her car.

After we decided that we were off on our road trip to Manchester!