Chapter 12

(Joy's P.O.V)

I was thankful for Harry for caring. He is really sweet. I think I may have feelings for him, but I don't know what he thinks about me. I wish I knew, that's my dilemma. This car ride has been good so far. Maybe I should ask him some questions to get to know him better. I have no idea what to ask.

I just start by asking him, "So, how many girlfriends have you had?"

H: "Too many to count."

"Oh, okay."

H: "Just so you know i'm not a womanizer nor a manwhore."

"It's okay, I didn't think you were. You must know a lot about girls then."

H: "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"I have no idea what to talk about. Let's just put music on."

H: "Okay!"

Then "Wonderwall" came on. Harry started singing to me while i'm driving. As I began laughing, I looked into Harry's eyes and realized that he was being serious. The part where he was being more serious is when he sang, "There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how." I was trying to figure out what that meant. Maybe he does like me.

Then "Stand up" comes on. This time, it's my turn to sing to him. I was serious during this part, "From the moment I met you everything changed, I knew I had to get you whatever the pain." At the end of the song he comes in at, "I'm only here, because you stole my heart."

Once we finished the song, we arrived at McDonalds.