Chapter 32

(Niall P.O.V.)

Lately Alyssa and the girls have been out a lot. I want to ask what they've been up to, but I know they wouldn't tell me. Oh well, it's worth a shot.

"Hey, Alyssa can I talk to you?"

A:" Yeah, Joy use that one we liked in 9th grade!"

J: "Yes! But Taylor doesn't like it! She never has."

T:"Yeah, no it's annoying!"

What the heck are they talking about!?

"Lyssa?"

A: "Oh sorry coming!"

I grab her hand and we walk outside their hotel room.

" Hey Princess, haven't had time to talk to you lately what's going on with you and the girls?"

A: " Oh nothing, we've just been living it up in France!"

"I see!"

A: "Yep!"

This is harder than I thought! Umm, I don't know really how to ask her what they are actually working on. Goodness!

"You guys have been on the phone and computer lately, what's going on with that?"

A:"Why are you asking so many questions?" She chuckled a little after she said that.

"I don't know just wanted to know."

I can feel my cheeks heating up!

A:"Hun, don't worry about it! It's something special okay?"

Well, I still want to know, but I'm glad it's not anything bad! But special? Huh, alright.

"Okay good, but we need to get away soon okay?"

A: "Hahah okay, how about sometime this weekend? I think you and the boys have a small break this weekend?"

Oh, I forgot about that! Perfect, I think I'll take her to Nando's!

T: "Alyssa! Come back please!"

Alyssa looks at me and then looks at the door.

"You can go back now, I know you guys probably have a lot to do."

A: "Okay! We'll see you and the boys at dinner!"

(Liam's P.O.V.)

As I was sitting in the hotel room, checking my Twitter, Niall comes back.

N:" Hey!"

"Hey, Niall so what's going on?" I said still looking down at my phone.

N:" Well, the girls are apparently working on something "special"."

"Special? Like what?"

N:" I don't know! Alyssa didn't tell me."

"Maybe it's a surprise!"

N: "Maybe, but don't bring it up around anyone, because if it is then we don't want to blow it or show them that we know what they're up to, okay?"

"Okay, but don't you think Harry should know too?"

N:" Nah, because you know he'll try so hard to find out what it is! Then if he does, he ruins it for us!"

"Right! Well let's hope it's good!"

What could they possibly surprise us with? I mean they are our girlfriends, we know mostly everything about them! Are they like under cover spies or super heroes? Wait that's silly! Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see!