Chapter 27

(Taylor's P.O.V.)

Well what a crappy morning this turned out to be! I can't believe they would do that to me, like really? I'm  really surprised that I was on top of Alyssa, in all of the fights we've been into she'd be the one on top but this time was different. I didn't know what came over me! I guess anger just came over me. I mean I don't want to push Liam away, I really like him, but I just got out of a relationship. I would do what the rest of the girls are doing but how am I going to tell him? I can call Joy and tell her to give Liam my number!

*dialing Joy's number on the car phone*

J: "Hello?"

" Hey Joy, ummm I know you're probably upset at me right now and don't want to talk but-" she cut me off.

J: "I'm not upset anymore. I should've just waited and told y'all later about Harry and I because I know boys aren't really your main focal point right now because of you know who.  I'm sorry."

" I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have went off like that."

J: "YAY! We are cool now! And what did you want to tell me before I cut you off?"

" Oh, well I really do like Liam and I wasn't trying to push him away, it's just I didn't know how to deal with him liking me."

J: "Why?"

" I haven't really had someone actually like me in a long time. Like Marcus liked me at first but not like this, I can actually tell that Liam means it. When I stormed out of the hotel room I looked into his eyes, and I could tell that I hurt him and that he actually cared."

J: "Well he's right here why don't you tell him what you just told me?"

"Okay, thanks boo! Love you!"

J: " Love you too! Here he is."

I heard shuffling with the phone while she passed it to Liam. I'm pretty sure they dropped the phone too.

L: "Hello?"

 " Hi Liam, I'm sorry about this morning I didn't expect everything to turn out like that and I didn't mean anything that I said."

An intense silence came over the phone. 

"Liam?"

Oh God, I've done it! Please Liam talk please! 

L: " Taylor, I forgive you. It's just that I really like you and when I saw you screaming, it hurt me."

"Yeah, I noticed that's why I called Joy. I wanted to tell you that I really like you too and that I'm willing to do what Niall, Alyssa, Harry, and Joy are doing, if you're up to it?"

L: " Sounds good to me!"

Yes! Can this really be happening?! I feel so much better! Marcus can go kick rocks for all I care!

" Okay cool! Just get my number from Joy and I'll text you later tonight!"

 *Later on in the night.*

I heard my phone buzz. It was a text from Liam.

From: Unknown Number - Hey, it's Liam. I got your number from Joy like you told me to.

I saved his number in my phone..

To: Liam - Okay, so about earlier, I'm still sorry about saying that it was your fault. I only said it was your fault because they brought you up so I guess technically I could say that, but it wasn't really your fault.

After I sent it almost right away I got another text.

From: Liam - It's alright, I get it. 

To: Liam-  So you really want to do what Niall and Harry are doing?

From: Liam- Yeah, I mean if you want to. 

To: Liam- We can try.

From: Liam- Alright ! (:

After that conversation we talked for awhile and he asked if I would like to be a co-stylist with Lou.

I told him I'd love to and I was just going to meet with them at their next venue.

We were going to France!