Chapter 18

(Niall's P.O.V)

With the whole "Louis and Alyssa" situation earlier, i've been really thinking about what I should do about us. As in me and Alyssa, obviously. I don't know if I should ask her out because of the fact that we just met or not. The struggle is real. 

Zayn and Louis fell asleep so I thought it was my perfect chance to talk about it with her.

"So what do you actually think about what Louis was talking about earlier?"

A: "I kind of think it's a good idea, but bad because we just met."

"That's what I've been thinking, but if we go out on a date and just get to know each other it would be fine, right?"

A: "Yeah, I like that idea! But when would we go? Because you have tour and I live in Charlesworth."

"Maybe when wee get to Manchester we could go. I don't have another concert until tomorrow."

A: "Okay, sure. We can do that and while we're everyone else can hang out with each other."

"Yeah. But we could also start getting to know each other now since Louis and Zayn are asleep."

A: "Okay. Well my name is Alyssa Gomez, I'm 5'3", I'm care free, I play soccer, I'm from the US, and i'm pretty much open about anything."

"Cool. My name is Niall Horan, I'm care free too, I like soccer, I'm from Ireland, but I'm pretty sure you knew all of that."

A: "Yeah, kind of ahah."

"Well I guess we know all we need to know."

A: "I guess so."

"So, I know we just met and all, but would you like to try and be my girlfriend? I know you may get hate, but you already told everyone that you don't pay attention to it. We're pretty much the same person and you'd be the only person I share food with, I promise."

A: "Ummm lemme think about it."

"Oh okay."

A: "Hahaha just kidding! Yes, Niall James Horan. I will be your girlfriend and you'd be the only one I share MY food with."

"I don't even know you're middle name"

A: "And you never will. I don't like it."

"Alrighty then. Anyways, I've been waiting so long to ask someone that. I think I may have found my princess."

A: "And I think I may have found my prince."

(Zayn's P.O.V)

They have no idea that I have been awake this whole time. That was so sweet though! I'm happy I have Perrie in my life because if I didn't I'd probably "wake up" and tell them to shut up. I wonder if Louis was pretending to sleep just so they could hear them because he's been trying to get them together all day..

(Louis' P.O.V)

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! It worked! I got them together! Niall is so cheesy, but it's so cute because Alyssa was being cheesy with him!

I need to get to Eleanor!

I wonder if Zayn's awake. But I don't want to "wake up" right now. Actually screw it.

"YES! I knew it was going to happen!"

N: "Oh my god! I thought you were asleep!"

"Nope! I just wanted you to think that because I knew if I went to sleep you'd talk about your relationship just cause I wouldn't be 'listening'."

A: "I hate you.."

"No you don't."

A: "Oh you caught me."

Z: "Can you guys shut up?"

N: "Sorry for waking you up."

Z: "It's okay, i've actually been awake the whole time. Just like Lou."

A to N: "Damn, everyone just wants to be in our business! Might as well just let the whole world know!"

N: "We'll do that later."